Blackwater Kush, Watermelon Skunk and Blue Sage

• Thread starter snowman777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowman777

Hello to all,

This is my first post. I'm excited to get to know the community is these threads as this site came highly recommended to find helpful info. I will also to do my best to contribute although i will admit, I'm no pro.

So I have primarily been growing Tahoe OG but wanted to add some strains that were a little more hardy. Though some legit connections I received these thee strains (Blackwater Kush, Watermelon Skunk and Blue Sage). All were said to be hardy.

Blackwater Kush = Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush
Blue Sage = Blueberry x Sage
Watermelon Skunk = ?

I can't seem to find much info online about these strains and was wondering if anyone has some experience growing these puppies? Any thoughts would be very helpful. Just kinda landed on my lap. im excited to grow something different.

Thank you for any help

F

fuzzy

Blackwater is from caliconnection,i think and the blue sage,not sure but the watermelon skunk,ive never heard of it but im in texas so what the hell do I know,lol.peace,fuzzy

S

snowman777

Fuzzy,

Yea I googled the watermelon skunk and found a few photos but know info. Not much info on any of these.

Thanks

vaporedout

vaporedout

s.a.g.e. is a kick ass strain, i only grew one clone, and it was f'd up when i got it. it was so stunted from all the stress that i pretty much threw it into flower and got a nice amount from it. i just remember the smell was awesome! i had a blackwater clone and it died very quickly from RA (damn clubs) i was excited about that strain. cant wait to see yers :)

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I've got one full run of Blackwater down, and am in week 6 of another.

What do you want to know?

S

snowman777

Thank you for your response. Was the Blackwater a good yielder for you? What are u growing in. Im a coco grower with H&G. And what did you think of the quality over all? Were you happy with your first round? I have 25 of them in veg now. I have been growing the Tahoe OG for 2 years and wanted something a little more hardy. Thank you for responding

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey snowman. My first run with Blackwater was a single plant among some other strains I was trying out. It was in a 5 gal w/soilless under a 1000w and I got about 1.5 oz off of it.

Now I am running it in coco, doing a side by side with Canna and Botanicare. I can tell you that it is doing much better in coco and I think Canna is winning with it. Check my grow log... https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/critical-jack-blackwater-chocolope-and-silvertip.55833/

I ran Tahoe for a while too. The Blackwater is a great strain, with a great high, pretty easy to grow, little stretch in bloom, and has real bag appeal. IMO it doesn't stand up next to the Tahoe.

In about a month I will blow up my 4 x 4 with 9 Blackwater.

Here's some pics from my first run.

Blackwater1

Blackwater2

Top Bottom