Blackwater og 7
Blackwater og 8

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : OG Kush
Associated smells of bud : Skunky Grape Undertones

TASTE

Dominant flavour : OG Kush
Associated flavours : Musky/ Lemon / Grape Undertones
Smoke: Light Smoke. Flavor wasn't as full as I expected.
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8. Smooth. Good cure, but could have been cured longer.
- cough factor? : yes/no
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60/40
Potency : 7-8 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 1.5 - 2 hrs (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/No
-----------------------------------------------------

SWEET
lemon (X) - grape (X)

MUSKY
musty (X) - skunky (X)

NOTES:
This pheno of the Blackwater OG leans more towards the SFV OG Kush; no purple hued calyxes, more lemon / og flavor and smell with a slighty skunky grape taste. I was expecting more of a body high from this strain, but its definitely more of a head high or at least this one is. Feel free to correct me or put in your 2 cents on what pheno this is. Thanks Farmers.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I have a pack of these from the 1st ones they made I think the dude that gave them to me told me that there was blackwaters and he also said that there might be some fire s1's in there as well. Now that I think about it I might just pop these I have had them for while now so I hope to find a nice dank pheno like this one. I hope to find a ultimate sfv pheno in there for sure or some purple color sfv would be nice to.Nice pics thanks for sharing.

H

HouseChron

I have a pack of these from the 1st ones they made I think the dude that gave them to me told me that there was blackwaters and he also said that there might be some fire s1's in there as well. Now that I think about it I might just pop these I have had them for while now so I hope to find a nice dank pheno like this one. I hope to find a ultimate sfv pheno in there for sure or some purple color sfv would be nice to.Nice pics thanks for sharing.

Right on Rushoe - Don't forget to write up a report on what phenos you end up with. GL

NP on sharing the info, thanks for the support

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Not impressed.. not with what you got man but I just mean the photo they use for selling this strain looks INSANE.. yet to actually see any bud looking that way though or anyone with that black looking Pheno..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I have a pack of these where he used the f5 male and I've seen some bad ass purple dank blackwater nugs on you tube. I might pop these next round .

H

HouseChron

JH
I appreciate the honesty. This is just the first BW I've come across so I wanted to do a write up to compare different phenos coming out. There is a purple pheno that is a much better representation of the BW.

PG
Got any with purple hues in your pack?

H

hAZedAZe

Looks like the grand daddy we've been getting here... def irie smoke.

C

Compost

I am too very interested in the various phenos found in the BW. Thanks very much for the report and photos. I've yet to actually see any of this strain look as advertised, but would love to have my mind changed. So far I've been less than impressed with most of the Swerve gear I've run. But got some friends that have found bangers.....Thank you.

C

chillsmoker

I was looking at running this strain, the smoke reports sounds bomb man, nice pickup!

S

Soul420

Gave 10 beans a try, no purple phenos at all. cold temps didn't even help. SFV og, aromas and taste. Wrote Swerve and asked why his sheet isn't stabelized, he told me his Blackwater was solid and stabelized to the max. I beg to differ..... Out of 10, 9 germed, 7 were girls. 5 were fluffy bullshit and phenos #4 and #5 were OK, good taste and aroma. NOT A TOP SHELF MED. :( I think swerve is thinking money and not quality, My opinion only. I also had to tell swerve this too, :) Had to throw in a pic of my $100 OG, she's so beautiful, sticky, icky and stanky.

IMG 0338
IMG 0339
IMG 0340
IMG 0341
I

IronLung D9

im in the middle of these now also and have alot of differing phenos

S

SS-

5 fems outta 10 pack and 4/5 were purple phenos. 2 of the 4 were extremely dark/black looking. N temps never went below 75 day/night. 2 pheno's were worth keeping potency wise, . One being very sativa and the other being more indica leaning. But yes, extremely wide range of pheno's. Maybe there was some luck involved?

Illmind

Illmind

swerves beans should be in a psych ward their so unstable. thing thats ass is only good reports go up which is y not many cc threads rockin hard 3 millions seeds later. i've grown a ton of his shit they all had almost no taste weak buzz and were unlimited variations. got phenos that didn't have qualities of either parents. sadly at first i thought he was trying to get good og seed to the world but i noticed shortly after he looks to just cash in on cali, og, and kush names. i pray a real breeder gets these moms. i will b buying rezs sfv ibl. nice report sounds like avg smoke like all his stuff. one thing his gear had was looks and stank tho. not to mention the cut n run from here the place that made em. class act lol.

G

goleboy

got some corleone beans and they are allll fire, CC might have jumped ship but there is definately some keeper stuff in the packs. Just popped my larry and tahoes, and literally 9hrs from bean in the water to showing tails was the fastest germing beans i have delt with to date. got a afpak bubba seed that came from a lone female and she is super slow vegging but the end result ,if anything like her mother, is going to be phenominal. got a couple bpacks of regulator kush to go thru yet...anyone have any results on them? or feedback?

B

Buddy Hemphill

I got a pack of these a while back.

He gave me a free pack of Alien Vacation.

The phenoes were all over the place. But I got a stumpy little garlic smelling purple pheno that will lay a mule down. CC might suck across the board....but I have a mom from him that fuckin smashes

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I ran a 10 pack of the black. Got one that is really deep dark purple and smells like sweet chocolate (she was good enough to add to my line up). The others were green, and really ended up being more like the julius caesar. nothing to write home about.

T

Toxic Terror

Haven't seen many killer reports on this one???? Very Very few peeps have found the purple pheno?????? What a bummer. i was gonna get these but not now!

TT...

S

SkunkWorks

I've just started to flower one BlackWater OG clone she's about 20" tall in 2800 watt e&f system. I also got 3 Corleone Kush clones from a seed that was mothered then clones taken and flowered to verify female. My friend got the seeds and sexed them, Out of 10 seeds only 1 female ,bummer . He also kept some pollen from the males. The rest of the plants in my system are Super Silver Haze. I'll try to post some pics in a new thread.

T

T1420

Had bad luck with males from them, got a super pungent/skunky Blackwater male gonna use the pollen on a few things... not gonna hold my breath on this one. Had a deadhead OG that was alright potency..

Top Bottom