Blast From The Past...

• Thread starter LucifDERRR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

What up fellow farmers, lucifder here reporting from southern cali, sending you all nothing but good vibes and love. Anyways my journal starts by me relocating back here after a few years, and Im basically starting back from scratch, a buddy of mine was nice enough to give a phototron that he had from a while back in his storage with a few other things, you remember those things? I would only see em in high times ads and trust me they made em look more legit on ads lol. Just this morning I set it up, one kessil 150 led light and two cfls just for the mean time till the plants get a little bigger then ill turn the main side lightning. The same friend was able to get me two seedlings. I plan on vegging em maybe like 4-5 weeks depending how big they get, growing all organic just teas and some myko amendments in the soil. Should be a interesting run. Enjoy friends.:cool:

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Some more. Frosty from csi is first then its South forks maximus. The maximus already looks like its gonna be kinda tall but im more stoked to see the frosty in flower, her first set of leaves are already fat and pretty silky/resinious. They were both born on December 17.

20160102 123432
20160102 123424
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

So its been four weeks and two days. And I have another seedling I added in, candy skunk by thc development I believe it is alien rock candy and a local skunk cut. Im super stoked to see how the frosty will turn, she's got fat leaves that give off a nice kushy smell that we love the bubba for, real nice node spacing and she's decent in veg not to slow. The second is Maximus from south fork seeds which is west coast dog and Chemdog bc3 this one definitely reminds me alot of OG strains long node spacing long fan leaves not to tall which is good maximus is about an inch and half taller than the frosty, maximus is a little more sensitive though. On watering days I had to water more lightly than the frosty or else the leaves would droop a bit, frosty also handled the transplant better she's just beasting through! Keep up the good work @Nspecta

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

So Lady Luck was on my side, my Maximus plant turned out to be a female except I had to tie down the main cola because it was getting way too tall, she has massive fan leaves for being in a one gallon pot. I actually tied together some of the leaves on both of my plants so they wouldn't touch the lights no more. I'll take more pics when they start to fill in. Top left is Maximus. On the right is frosty the snowman.

Top Bottom