blazer's bunker!

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

SourDawg#4(Chemdog #4 x ECSD) Divine,Grandoggy purple(Grandaddy purple x Chemdog D),Romulan haze(romulan x nl#5/sour diesel)all femms. Left table sd4 and 1 rh right table gdp and 1 rh.left table A-1.nutes.right table general organics. 1k vented hood. Doing cocco this run swthched from hydroton and buckets.tables were gift from my bro along with some other goodies thanks dawg!plants in jiffy pots are going outdoor at buddies 4-romulan haze and 3-m16 kushes!

blazer

blazer

IMG 20120409 195803

blazer

blazer

Looking good blazer!
I'm impressed with how clean those tables are now.

Let me know if you need anymore,I believe there are still about 24 tables in my storage unit :D

Nice lineup bro!
Thanks bro loving this change to cocco, so far anyways! Ya were not bad to clean at all just soaked for a couple hours in some vinegar and wiped clean with a rag and like new! Thanks again bro that and the nutes are working out awesome,and cant wait to see how this grow does! show me some love farmers last diary was a ghost town plenty of views no replies! Keep it green!
IMG 20120413 090242

blazer

blazer

Thanks sky ya there inches from the vented 1k decided to veg with big light this go around and im liking it,thanks johny excited about this line up myself and enjoying my new set up cant wait to see what comes out and im blazin 5!lol, jkar thanks for stoppin by!

blazer

blazer

Hope its ok i popp in for a minute my friend
clean work. Killer genetics in there.
Be watching that doggy and r-haze... Flavor factory in here...
Thanks bro glad you stopped in cant wait to see what these gems do!
Nice work Blazer. Beautiful Staffy too!! They're the best friggen dogs on the planet!
Ya bro cant wait to see what that rom haze does the gdp should be dank! Ya bro she is about 5 yrs old love staffies bro awesome dawgs my bro used to breed them,had a black male that looked just like yours,thanks for stopping in and peeping the show!
Im tuned in! I have them Grandoggies also. Looking good bro!
Thanks bro ya those gdp are vigorous looking like soe nice structure and branching so far they will be getting topped any day now!

Beautiful setup Blazer! Nice grow, looking forward to see more of it
Thanks bro much apreciated been some work for sure thanks for chekin in!

blazer

blazer

Bunker update, all cuts have been taken and trellis in place, and got the 12/12 going . These ladies are all stinky on stem rub. All seem to be even with diff nutes on each table ,although have to adjust ph daily to 5.8-6.2,ppm 600-800. Co2 will be getting injected in a day or two FINALLY! Cant wait to see what these ladies do for me the fun should be starting soon!

Top Bottom