Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Been a minute since I’ve been in your thread Chucky bloody looks a ripper harvest this year for ya mate so beautiful outdoor gals right there👍
Yeah, it came out pretty good! Enough to play with all winter. did you start a thread? Always looking for someone to heckle! Great to see you back at it! I’ll try and get some updates on frankster from Samba. I think Samba is in Vietnam for Christmas! Lol!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah, it came out pretty good! Enough to play with all winter. did you start a thread? Always looking for someone to heckle! Great to see you back at it! I’ll try and get some updates on frankster from Samba. I think Samba is in Vietnam for Christmas! Lol!
I’m not real flash with making threads mate you will get a pic of a seedling then harvest pics I’m hopeless😂 ol sambati in Vietnam he gets about I did send an email to Frank no reply so I hope the mountain man doin alright yea I reckon it will last ya through the winter mate and summer then winter again by the looks good onya mate always a bonus when ya can pull some nice outdoor off with no mold etc kudos they look the goods 👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, he gets around! A man of the world! Said he lived in Jerusalem for a few years! I will get us some updates and post them! Until then, you take it easy, oh, hopeless one!😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah, he gets around! A man of the world! Said he lived in Jerusalem for a few years! I will get us some updates and post them! Until then, you take it easy, oh, hopeless one!😂
U 2 mate hope you and ya fam have a great Christmas holiday period👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thought maybe I would quit clogging Gnick’s hash sifting thread since he has went above, and beyond to impart his knowledge! The question. Is there anything you can do to make the lower grade sift that barely presses, more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing without spending any money? And lower grade is a relative term! The shit still gets you, fooked oop!
IMG 2972
It seems that with a little heat, water, and a glass plate, and some kneading, it can be coaxed into a reasonable facsimile of a temple ball! Not quite as hard and dense as a full, melt temple ball, but came out a lot better than I thought it would! Still have to see how it grates! But I think it will be all right if frozen first! That ball came out pretty damn hard! And have to see how it stores. Anything to avoid buying $400 presses, or any presses for that matter! Tomorrow going to try using unpressed, low-grade sift and see what happens. and a disclaimer in the interest of honesty! Unlike Trump‘s dumbass lawyers, I knew what the answer to the above question was going to be before I asked it!🐒😄
IMG 2973

cpurola

cpurola

Thought maybe I would quit clogging Gnick’s hash sifting thread since he has went above, and beyond to impart his knowledge! The question. Is there anything you can do to make the lower grade sift that barely presses, more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing without spending any money? And lower grade is a relative term! The shit still gets you, fooked oop! View attachment 2122234It seems that with a little heat, water, and a glass plate, and some kneading, it can be coaxed into a reasonable facsimile of a temple ball! Not quite as hard and dense as a full, melt temple ball, but came out a lot better than I thought it would! Still have to see how it grates! But I think it will be all right if frozen first! That ball came out pretty damn hard! And have to see how it stores. Anything to avoid buying $400 presses, or any presses for that matter! Tomorrow going to try using unpressed, low-grade sift and see what happens. and a disclaimer in the interest of honesty! Unlike Trump‘s dumbass lawyers, I knew what the answer to the above question was going to be before I asked it!🐒😄View attachment 2122235
Very nice! Did you finally get a hash pipe? LOL

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! I Smoke cigarettes! Lungs are shot! I make my own cigarettes to save money. So now smoke it like Nick and the afghans do! Grate it up and mix it in with the tobacco! Works like a charm! No more coughing to within an inch of my life! I know I should quit! And I will! When my ashes, cool! Lol! Spring is just around the corner sister Cpurr! Getting antsy! Got some Freakshow on the way! A fool, and his money!😅

cpurola

cpurola

Hey @Oldchucky (hope I did that right), we're getting closer to spring! The last 2 days the temp has been in the 50s! So I got out my little hammer, some wood stakes and shovel and started my NEW garden. (12 plots for the 'legal' part of my grow.)
Have to dig up the sod and put raised beds in place. Just waiting for hubby to take the chains off the John Deere's tires so I can hook up the trailer to haul the sod to the back 'garden trash' pile.
I tried using my gorilla cart but that shit is heavy and pulling it up hill is a pain in many places.
I took a pic but with the dead grass it pretty much looks all the same.
Haven't started the seeds yet.
20240223 142327

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t think you could’ve picked a better spot! Full sun, no plants nearby to vector in pests, and other undesirables! hopefully nice and dark at night! I think this is a big step towards a truly righteous outcome! I know you have, but I have to remind you anyway. Did you leave plenty of room for a walkways? Lol and are you going to try bending a few this year? It’s great to see you out and getting after it this early! The old adage: You can’t keep a good woman down, certainly is applicable here! Really looking forward to your updates! Got lots of time yet! Take it easy sister!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And I’ll bet hubby is secretly happy too! I’ll wager he is a little like my wife was. She was like, anything to get me out of her hair for a couple hours a day was all right by her! Wish I had a nickel for every time I heard, why don’t you get the fuck out of here, and go out to your playpen! Lol!

cpurola

cpurola

I don’t think you could’ve picked a better spot! Full sun, no plants nearby to vector in pests, and other undesirables! hopefully nice and dark at night! I think this is a big step towards a truly righteous outcome! I know you have, but I have to remind you anyway. Did you leave plenty of room for a walkways? Lol and are you going to try bending a few this year? It’s great to see you out and getting after it this early! The old adage: You can’t keep a good woman down, certainly is applicable here! Really looking forward to your updates! Got lots of time yet! Take it easy sister!
So anxious to get started and I'd rather dig sod than clean the house!
I'm leaving the sod between the plants and I'll have to cut the grass/weeds occasionally so I left 4 feet between them.
The beds are 3 by 3. I'm not looking to grow trees anymore, just too much work!

cpurola

cpurola

And I’ll bet hubby is secretly happy too! I’ll wager he is a little like my wife was. She was like, anything to get me out of her hair for a couple hours a day was all right by her! Wish I had a nickel for every time I heard, why don’t you get the fuck out of here, and go out to your playpen! Lol!
He keeps wanting to 'help' me. Sometimes it's great, but most times....
I'm still having to explain AGAIN, why we don't want to keep the fan leaves. LOL

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, it is! Bending helps with that! When the stalk is growing horizontal, and the branches are growing vertically, they seem to need a lot less support. And you seldom have to reach up over your head! At least where I’m at! You are in veg heaven, so they may grow a lot bigger. 4 feet sounds like the bare minimum! I think you will still be pushing your way through some branches. Come, September! But we will see! Oh, something you can do together! As long as he doesn’t disappear, when you hand him a shovel😄 and I forget you are 20 years younger than I am! So, maybe you can handle those big girls!

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

Yeah, it is! Bending helps with that! When the stalk is growing horizontal, and the branches are growing vertically, they seem to need a lot less support. And you seldom have to reach up over your head! At least where I’m at! You are in veg heaven, so they may grow a lot bigger. 4 feet sounds like the bare minimum! I think you will still be pushing your way through some branches. Come, September! But we will see! Oh, something you can do together! As long as he doesn’t disappear, when you hand him a shovel😄 and I forget you are 20 years younger than I am! So, maybe you can handle those big girls!
I kind of tried that with one of my experimental plants. I weighed down the top of the plant and look what happened! So it is a THING!
Poor thing is just barely surviving, hope no one else sees it.

20240223 161650

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I think indoors and outdoors are two different animals! The stalks on my Bent ones were bigger. Probably from the stress exerted on the route zone. And there’s nothing like seeing all your lowers pointing straight up with colas on top. But everyone’s environment is different so you have to adapt! Bent or unbent, I know you can handle it! You didn’t just fall off the turnip truck!😆

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I kind of tried that with one of my experimental plants. I weighed down the top of the plant and look what happened! So it is a THING!
Poor thing is just barely surviving, hope no one else sees it.

View attachment 2125704
That bud looks pretty good for an indoor grower that just fell off the turnip truck! You didn’t bend it very much! 👍🐒 You’ve got a lot of years ahead of you! So experiment to your little hearts, desire!

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

That bud looks pretty good for an indoor grower that just fell off the turnip truck! You didn’t bend it very much! 👍🐒
Thanks, but the flash makes it look better than it is. Here's the real one.
I'm just flabbergasted that it survives at all. And I started bending too late and the stem was already pretty hard.

20240223 161643

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just a quick update from the redheaded stepchild of the hashers around here! Time to add the latest sift from three or four days ago into the ever-growing glob! A little heat and water and moosh it together, and voila! Samba is doing well over in Siam! His one legged 90-year-old mom still kicking ass! Frank disappeared for quite a while, and everybody seem to have written him off! But he resurfaced, and from the pictures I’ve seen he is doing better than ever in that cabin up in the woods! His larder looks a lot more well stock than mine! Lol! So all seems to be going as well as can be expected!
IMG 3033
IMG 3034
IMG 3035

Latest posts

Top Bottom