Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Took me nearly three years to taper myself off the dosage they had me hooked too. So it's been a long hard road

I won't ever take another narcotic again. Those blue 🔵 pills in the city are an epidemic and everywhere. Cheap AF

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
12 years on the methadone leashes. 2 years on heroin and 5 years on pharma. Dilaudid and fentanyl mostly

Was 310 lbs a few years ago when I decided to taper it down finally

This year completely off and down to 175 lbs again

Know at least a dozen that died in the last few years. I'm certainly not the same as I once was before opioids but I do feel much better off all of it

I embrace my daily pain now
Right on! Getting that weight off is a big deal!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

My bad right arm is kinda killing me at the moment and I didn't sleep 😴 hardly whatsoever

All the chopping and 🔨 work I've done the past few days. But I just need to cope and pace myself

I wouldn't have gotten much of this done without any help. Some younger ones have been helpful. Without that I would be screwed out here

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Well it looks like winter arrives on Friday! Maybe it will put that fire out.
Not so far. Hope to have like a continuous 🔥 most of the year

Probably in the smoker with the lid where I can regulate it better and keep the 🌧️ off it

I think I have a little Cabela's tent stove located also getting it sorted
PXL 20221017 171601885

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I've been taking ibuprofen and Tylenol pretty much around the clock ⌚

It's certainly helped me when I remember to take it on a regular basis. I take 400mg ibuprofen and 1000 mg Tylenol two or three times a day

It's not just helping my pain but the underlying inflammation. In my lungs.... Joints... Everywhere

A

AfghaniGuy

I had patches from a pharmacy it worked well , better than oxycontin to dull severe pain. There are different types. Pharmacy laboratory produced fentanyl thats perscribed by a doctor MD and then theres Mexican and Chinese street fentanyl. Pure un-cut stuff , say the size of a pin head can cause multiple adults to overdose. If its not cut its much more dangerous. Even cut stuff can be wicked deadly. I don't like the thought of playing Russian roulette. So I stay away from the junk.
Keep in mind, five years ago, today, Tom Petty died from a ferntanyl overdose. RIP.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Here you go sambapati! Decided to try driving a little encouragement into this Slight underperformer!View attachment 1293508

DON'T TAKE NO SHIT CHUCKY!
Likely didn't mention this but my middle name is Charles 😯
Are you doing that to stress her out? I drilled holes in my stalks a few days before harvest and think I appeared crazy 😂 but I can't help but believe there is something to the right kind at the right times no?

20221014 190012
Moshmen

Moshmen

DON'T TAKE NO SHIT CHUCKY!
Likely didn't mention this but my middle name is Charles 😯
Are you doing that to stress her out? I drilled holes in my stalks a few days before harvest and think I appeared crazy 😂 but I can't help but believe there is something to the right kind at the right times no?
Curious what ya think here ? Bro science? Or does the stress really produce

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just this one plant, the first two flower and has a nice well developed hard buds but the resin and frost production on it isn’t up to par with all the rest of the girls. Could just be a Weaker Pheno in the resin aspect. I don’t really expect A big change but figured it was worth a try. Nothing really to lose by trying. I remember reading about girdling Partially around the base of some branches to encourage resin production so I may give that a try on a few branches just in the interest of experimentation. Will post the results.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Sambapati! HKTT Is trying to grow in Thailand. Maybe you can look up their thread and throw them a Few bones of local wisdom! Take it easy.
I think they just legalized.

What is thai weed like generally? I didnt get a chance to try any.

I'm going over this winter. As long as flu doesn't mess up more plans again.

That will be me, puffing doobs on the beach.

Top Bottom