Blazing Oaks 2016

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't understand this one bit. SC labs told me 10 times now mold is not part of the testing. Last year the threshold was 100,000 cfu/g and so many people failed they realized it was a bogus starting point. So they eliminated the mold threshold this year, so how did you fail that? I also heard the same thing from MendoDope, saying he failed mold...... HOW? Seems like SClabs is just throwing out results and seeing what sticks.

I retested almost 30 samples now. 10 Rosin and 20 flower. ZERO spinosad which is what they failed me for. My Ancient OG has been tested 5 times at SClabs, and you should see the variances. IT"S A F-ing JOKE! THC % from 27-22%, Mold and Yeast tests went from 50,000 cfu/g to 122,000 cfu/g. Terps went from 1.8-3.1 %. They are going to get sued soon. So this will all come to an end anyway.

Blaze, amazing year. One of the best growers I have been blessed with meeting. I just smoked up the samples you gave me at the cup. I have been savoring those samples, and I squished them. Such good work my man. Can't wait to see what you do this coming year, all of your goals seem within reach. Keep killing it my man.

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah the 100,000 cfu/g measurement is pretty questionable in my opinion. Definitely puts anyone who grows in soil, or organically, or outdoors at a disadvantage, as you have a lot of microbial activity in a natural environment. Not to mention is is virtually zero proof that having levels above 100k are even harmful.

What worries me is that supposedly by 2018 any batch that fails any of these tests will be incinerated. Not very encouraging to see so much variation and so many issues with something that could literally put you out of business.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Well, because it when it came to me years ago it came as Kush Cleaner. From what I understand SierraSkunk produced the seeds which I have, using the same female and male which he got from from Loran. So though it is identical to the LBL strain Loran does, it was actually produced by someone else. And as Seamiaden pointed out some people call it Heart Attack Kush too (though technically that is a specific cut of it). Everyone I know personally who grows it calls it either Kush Cleaner or Heart Attack Kush. Having the word "leaf" in the name put off a lot of people so the name got changed years ago - apparently no one reads Tolkien anymore I guess.
Old thread but @Blaze that just made me laugh so hard because I've heard every other name cept' Heart Attack Kush~ which I might add only fits because the cardio that comes with that one damn near requires sublingual nitro tablets!!!! I remember that one. Thought I was having a stroke. Lolololol!

stonestacker

stonestacker

All I can say is WOW.

Great read. So professional This is what dreams are made from.

Blaze

Blaze

Old thread but @Blaze that just made me laugh so hard because I've heard every other name cept' Heart Attack Kush~ which I might add only fits because the cardio that comes with that one damn near requires sublingual nitro tablets!!!! I remember that one. Thought I was having a stroke. Lolololol!

The Heart Attack name came from making fun of a certain someone haha. Technically Heart Attack Kush was a specific super early pheno of the Kush Cleaner.

N

No Lamigras

The final details need to be approved but we will be able to grow up to 99 outdoor plants or 9,990 square feet of greenhouse space with no plant limits
Right now we are allowed 25 or 2500 square feet of canopy of flowering plants per parcel without a permit exemption and without having to sign up with the sheriffs department.

I am sore and beat this morning after lifting and moving almost 250 of these yesterday:

Not having to worry about getting busted by local law enforcement will be such a huge relief! Not to mention I would be able to grow 2-4 times as many plants as I can now, completely legally.

You cant move 250 and your using 2-4 times more. lol that is the weight calculator so your kinda fucking it up for everybody. then you expected me to do lol for you guys in the 2nd one.

this marijuana is 2-4 more in price.
this marijuana is 2-4 more in weight.

and you just changed it to 250 dog ?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
You cant move 250 and your using 2-4 times more. lol that is the weight calculator so your kinda fucking it up for everybody. then you expected me to do lol for you guys in the 2nd one.

this marijuana is 2-4 more in price.
this marijuana is 2-4 more in weight.

and you just changed it to 250 dog ?

yo dog those posts are from like 2 to 3+ years ago

Top Bottom