Blazing Pistileros - The White x Purple #1

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers. I've got 2 babies of The White (kromes cut) x Purple #1 (indica). Popped five last time, all five we're males. Hopefully we get a female or two (LOL) in this round. All seeds from an authentic Blazing Pistileros pack.

The White x Purple #1

White x purple 1

The White x Purple #1 2

White x purple 1 2

More to come soon..

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Strapped in and ready to go. Just don't go disappearing on us now. :)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Another female :clapping . This one has me excited too. I've not seen much Blazing Pistilero nuggetry, hopefully this is a killer!

Stay blessed farmers, more to come :)

The White x Purple # 1 Female

IMG 0217

IMG 0218

IMG 0219

The White x Purple #1 - #2

IMG 0221

IMG 0222

IMG 0223

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
nice healthy looking girls

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
'Scribed. I've gotten to look at a couple of BP grows, but only on certain sites. You're doing them well, calio.

P

paulycali

Great looking hopefulls! There looking nice and green. Very happy plants. Im taking a seat on this one for sure. Some real sick genetics. I agrre with Seamaiden not to many BP grows to see. I feel honored to see this one grown out LOL! Going to be a blast to watch. Keep up the good work and i look forward to more pics and some info

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Strapped in and ready to go. Just don't go disappearing on us now. :)

I have dank to show/share with the world RON :). Hope all is well in your neck of the woods bro~

Nice healthy plants bruh bet shes dank :) !!!

What up G! Lets hope she is.

nice healthy looking girls

TY PG, be easy.

'Scribed. I've gotten to look at a couple of BP grows, but only on certain sites. You're doing them well, calio.

Lord knows I'm trying. I should have pulled the trigger on a couple other packs they had up @ the time, oh well.

Great looking hopefulls! There looking nice and green. Very happy plants. Im taking a seat on this one for sure. Some real sick genetics. I agrre with Seamaiden not to many BP grows to see. I feel honored to see this one grown out LOL! Going to be a blast to watch. Keep up the good work and i look forward to more pics and some info

TY PC, more coming soon... Oh yea, they're both female :ninja

S

sensisaint

whats up bro?def stoked for this one been looking at the bp gentics and im glad your doing a grow report. anyways good luck bro peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking great Caliogk, BP does great work. Crew of my favorite breeders in fact. You wont be dissappointed.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

realllly tryin to get my hands on the white seeds from og raskal, wishin' i wasnt broke!
this strain sounds mouth watering and best of luck to you!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
This is the more squat, less purple pheno. Smells very nice, little piney/funk and fruity. Can't wait to experience flower from this lady.

HPIM0669

HPIM0670

HPIM0671

Here is the faster growing, more purple pheno. Same piney/funk with a little fruit smell.

HPIM0672

HPIM0673

HPIM0674

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like a nice cross ur workin with.. Those plants look nice & healthy I'm thinking ur ready 2 transplant them.. Great grow

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Good lookin girls bro i bet your happy as hell to get a female finally :rock
that cross is gonna be sick in flowering I wanna get my hands on some keep us updated will be lookin
Im wondering how purple its actually gonna get?
any others run the white x purple #1

C

caperfarmer902

looks great caliogk,
congrats on the female!! sub'd to this one, im intrested to see how the purple will kick in when these girls go into flowering..

Latest posts

Top Bottom