Blizzard Locomotive

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

whats happin guy's .Good to see you back around doc here is some blizzard loco im runnin now that i was tellin you bout they should be some killer bud in some of these
runnin 4 now 1 male and 3 fem , the male is a lill gem i post few pics of him later
here is the 3females i have so far still have few more to pop to

this plant 1 (12 days 12/12 supercropped at a foot tall)

Blizzard locomotive
Blizzard locomotive 2
Blizzard locomotive 3
D

Dr Tweed

plant 2(12 days 12/12, this one was just let do its own thing and stinks of pineapples dont know where thats comin from)

Bl pl 2
Bl pl 2
Bl pl 2
winta

winta

this should be a sick one m dude! cant wait:icon_animal26:

D

Dr Tweed

whats happin winta,these should be some candyland dank...ill update again in another week or so

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Those babies look real green Dr Tweed. Glad to see u post a thread. good luck with those homie.

N

nor cali farmer

you have the epic gear now its your turn to bring the girls home. great job so far. peace joe

waayne

waayne

Wow! some really happy girls you got there ,can't wait to see the pics of those girls in flower!

C

CharlesSprkleaf

nice start Dr.T... can you school me to what strains make the blizzard? thanks

D

Dr Tweed

its crystal locomotive x snowdog bx1(rez) ,and i think crystal locomotive is trainwreck x aloha white widow....

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Very nice plants Dr Tweed! I am watching this with great interest as I have the Blizzard Loco in the vault. Cant wait to see the flowers bro.
:rasta:

D

Dr Tweed

thanks guys here is a little update 18 or 19 days 12-12

this is plant 1(plant 2 and 3 in the next posts)

Bl pl 1
Bl pl 1
Bl pl 1
Top Bottom