Blockhead,chem d ,c99 and various mix

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

I decided with the use of a tent and a large veg cupboard and my main flower area, could keep a small perpetual grows inbetween my main ones,so once the 10 cuts off each plant had rooted into15ltr autopots here
m_0113.jpg
s the main 3 girls, the first is blockhead
m_0033.jpg
then Chemdog D
m_0073.jpg
m_0064.jpg
and c99
m_0054.jpg
these were taken as they were being potted up. bubblegum,sensistar,white widow exodus cheese and a sour kush were already in the flower room, while the tent is full of sour kush on a 4 week veg and topping and bendz, will get picks of others up soon,i nearly forgot the 3 whitedawgs, i call it unorganised perpetual growing,i took 40 oz at christmas and had between 5-7 every 2 weeks since:harvest: till the next time catch you on the rebound D.D:evilgrin0040:

devious d

devious d

the blockhead is kromes,the Chemdog D came from the states as a cut, c99 i think is an f2 off mosca,exodus cheese,dna sour kush,white widow dinafem,whitedawg raskal,bubblegum th seeds,sensi star PARADISE seeds,all in a mix of batmix allmix and a little extra perlite,bio bizz nutes and mollasses D.D whitedawg reworked by dr tweed not raskal as first told the white x aliendog

wonka

wonka

looking great n look forward to seeing some :flower's
w.wonka

G

ganjherbsmoke

glad to see kromes cut in the uk i can barely find it here lol
Chemdog D is fire man and did rascal really do white dawgs too i though topdawg did that one as well

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The Chemdog D made it through the pipeline to the UK. Congrats!

Nice garden mix and good supply numbers.

devious d

devious d

the whitedawg was told there the white x aliendog breed by dr tweed, they were gifted as seed on another site ,but have seen results of peeps growing out same beans and there banging, i have 2 taller phenos alien leaning and one tighter nodes more the white D.D

G

Genius Genetics

sweet bro carnt wait to see them blockheads gona be killer:)

supercharged

supercharged

hey D wats goin on buddy, im stoked u finally got the pics up i bin dyin2c wat ur blockhead an Chemdog D look like. VERY healthy girls u got there, i bet u cant wait till they start workin thier magic.

keep up the good work bruv, peace out SC

devious d

devious d

Starting to flower

m_141.jpg
This is my blockhead taken just as the lights came on,need to get the cfl,s up do her justice she,s the whitest by far, and Chemdog D and sour kush ,tahoe og are looking good but shesfar frostier, respect KROME. On the rebound D.D:evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom