• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

INFO
Tester Name : Haze89
Strain : Blockhead x La Confidential
Method Smoked : US Tubes, Ice notch, tree percs, w/toro 'trash catcher', Hot Box Vaporizer, Elements King sized papers.

APPEARANCE: PURPLE. I mean completely purple. I know the parent plants very well, and the la con dad was fully purpd out aswell. It carried over well. This thing is a trich monster too. I put about .6 into my grinder and it dusted the whole thing pretty heavy. and its got some long skinny red rope lookin hairs. trichs on them aswell.

Dominant smell of bud : Fruity kush, skunk undertone
Associated smells of bud : Mostly kush, It smells really really sweet and fruity too which came from the blockhead mom. Really happy they are both present here.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Skunk & fruit.
Associated flavours : The skunkyness in the smell comes through more in the taste. Kush is still present, and the fruityness is crazy strong. This is some real tasty herb.

Harsh/smoothness : 1 It was like inhaling silk. Silk that expands after you take a major toke then it feels more like someone stomping on your lungs for a half hour haha.

- cough factor? : yes/no. Didn't expect it on the first toke and it kicked my ass. Which is rare for me even with expansive smoke.

Buzz Profile : 30% head 70% body. I feel like my shoulders are being weighed down heavy. Blasting stone.
Potency : 8 Love this bud. I got an OZ as a gift from the grower for helping him in the early stages and I don't sell so I've been smoking a lot of this herb and there is NO tolerance build up. Which is great considering most purple strains aren't the most potent.
Duration : 3.5 hours. Take one hit when you think you're slightly down and you're good for another 2 hours atleast.
Use : I smoke whatever I want whenever I want. If you really care, this is more of a night time smoke as its LaCon dom.
Munchies? : FUCK YEAH. This shit aint healthy, ahaha.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (XXX) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (XXX) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (XXX) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (XXX) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (XXX)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

H

haze89

Yeah dude, just got word next time I chill with him I'll be getting some beans. Can't wait to see what phenos I can find.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah dude, just got word next time I chill with him I'll be getting some beans. Can't wait to see what phenos I can find.

sounds killer, can't wait to see u grow them...

H

haze89

You know it man. It's gonna have to wait till next round, but I'll be sure to post some nice shots of what I get. I'm not talking shit about my man in any way, I'm just pretty much who he comes to when he doesnt know whats going on. So I can't wait to give it the special treatment and see what I can make her do. He got 5 phenos, 2 out of the 5 had a lot of purple, 1 was completely head to toe black and the other 2 were both straight green with lots of trichs, one smelt just like grapefruit, the other was just like fruit in general kinda hahaha idk, just fruity. The temps were very consistent and not on the purple enducing end of things surprisingly. The fruity green pheno I recieved is unreal though (prob why I got an oz of the black stuff and a quarter of the green haha) I'm a big fan of the tastey grape musty purple stuff though and its no slacker in potency by any means. I'll be sure to look out for that green aswell. Unless he just got extremely lucky and got a sick line up I should be expecting to find something nice.

S

sirsmokealot

did you get the US Tube at Fusion? I have a 7ml 2ft beaker. Thing hits like a champ!

S

sirsmokealot

I didn't know they were available at more than one headshop now. When I got mine a year or so ago they were a pretty small company and only available at Fusion. Have you seen the Bong Wars video on Youtube? pretty funny. It just shows how well built the US Tube is.
That LA x BH sounds great! I have Kromes cut of Blockhead and she is the most resin producing plant I have ever seen but the flavor isn't there for me so I kept her around to do some crosses like your buddy did.

H

haze89

I didn't know they were available at more than one headshop now. When I got mine a year or so ago they were a pretty small company and only available at Fusion. Have you seen the Bong Wars video on Youtube? pretty funny. It just shows how well built the US Tube is.
That LA x BH sounds great! I have Kromes cut of Blockhead and she is the most resin producing plant I have ever seen but the flavor isn't there for me so I kept her around to do some crosses like your buddy did.

Yeah man, gotham has had a whole glass case of em for a few months now. As a matter of fact, I think I might grab another one next paycheck. Yeah, I loved those vids. I think someone posted them in the glass section recently too actually. I'd kill for kromes cut man. He made some killer purple blockhead seeds and put them on the bay once. Wish I snagged those.

Top Bottom