BloodshotGrin is back! Sweet Seeds Green Poison/Blimburn Mango

• Thread starter BloodshotGrin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

It's been awhile since I have posted here and it's time to start a new journal. Got into a new house with a basement. Had to do a sh!t load of cleaning and put up some walls and it's been worth it! I lost all my genetics when I had to move and had a baggy of unknown seeds that had made the move with me, so I popped the best looking seeds and ended up with a nice strain that is sativa dom, I call her Green Eyed Lady. After running her for about 6 months I flowered out the mother and put in a order for some beans! Got almost 7oz dried out of the mother and she was the best smoke to date! So after getting my 3 pack of Sweet Seeds Green Poison and a freebie BlimBurn Mango, I popped 1 GP and the Mango. Been vegging them for a few months and started taking clones. I have 2 of each that I am going to top and veg 4 weeks. Using Botanicare coco and a combination of Canna and Botanicare nutes at the moment but will be switching to Canna coco and their full line of nutes when transplant to flower. I had a big @ss hydrohut 55x55x84 that I put on its side and using as a veg chamber and its working out pretty good so far. I am not that smart so this journal wont be very technical... Just the basics and some pictures. I will start with some pics of the Green Eyed Lady and more pics soon to come.

Bloodshotgrin is back sweet seeds green poisonblimburn mango
Bloodshotgrin is back sweet seeds green poisonblimburn mango 2
Bloodshotgrin is back sweet seeds green poisonblimburn mango 3
BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

Watching plants veg is kinda boring, so.... I put my Green Poison mother into flower last night. Looking forward to Christmas! 2 Green Eyed Ladys are in week 5 and the other is week 2.

IMG 3511
IMG 3499
IMG 3504
IMG 3507
IMG 3510
bubbalova

bubbalova

Im in MI i just got 2 clones of the green eyed lady couple days ago. Are they your genetics?

Top Bottom