Bloom booster recommendations - DWC system?

• Thread starter longjonlebon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Hey All!

I'm running a DWC system with GHE floral trio nutrients. I get good results but wondering if an additional bloom booster (or something) will increase crop.

Any recommendations??

DWC - LED - GHE Floral Trio - GreatWhite.

letsgro

letsgro

I rocked GH Trio on my last RDWC run and used GH Kool Bloom. Add it after Bloom. I don't know exactly what you mean by "increasing crop", but you might see density improve. Also, you want to use it at low rates, I believe I used less than 1ml/G.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

None you have a 3 part nutrient that you can change the ratios on. Adding a bloom booster would be redundant and 100% norlt needed. Just change the ratios to reduce the nitrogen and increase the P and K. I belive thisr feeding schedule does this for you. Although I would run the ppm a bit lower than recommended.

There are other bloom nutrients that will benefit far more like floralicious or just adding some mag sulfate for the sulfur which floralicious already contains so don't do both

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Not familiar with GH trio, never ran it, but I've used MOAB (and am currently doing so) and it does make a noticeable difference. I'd listen to @Aqua Man on this one, however. Three parts like that are dialed in pretty good by the manufacturer. Don't go throwing a wrench into a running engine, if you catch my drift.

Top Bottom