Bloom Boosters

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Hey everybody. Just started week three of bloom. Used moab, open sesame, beastie bloomz and cha ching last time. It was my first grow so I don't have anything else to compare it to and am trying to decide if I should switch up. ive used only moab so far with what I feel are better results. But I don't know if its from my bloom booster choice or if its because of everything I did better this time as far as giving the plant better living conditions.
Could anybody give me their 2¢

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Shouldn't really need to use moab til then end, especially with open sesame

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Don't forget about environmental influences....midsummers are usually dryer and hotter with more direct overhead sunlight

soserthc1

soserthc1

Shouldn't really need to use moab til then end, especially with open sesame
The moab does say to hit at the two week flower mark on the instruction and then at ripping but all them boosters in one crop and you didn't burn those plants up @mmmdankbuds420 - i wanna hit with moab but shit always does some damage to leaves even with sea green .....

?@anyone - is there anyone still using bush master with good results ( i'm aware it was recalled or something) but i still got it sitting around but been feeding the roots lately not the plants ......

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I know moab can be used week 1-2 to slow stretch, but in combination eith open sesmie is a little to much

Still have a bottle of bushmaster around

The stuff was useful when I was first learning and had a bad time judging when to flower.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I know moab can be used week 1-2 to slow stretch, but in combination eith open sesmie is a little to much

Still have a bottle of bushmaster around

The stuff was useful when I was first learning and had a bad time judging when to flower.

ftwendy

ftwendy

How much MOAB are you using week 1-2 and are you diluting your base nutes when you apply it? Any ideas on how it controls stretching? thanks

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

How much MOAB are you using week 1-2 and are you diluting your base nutes when you apply it? Any ideas on how it controls stretching? thanks
I used the recommended amount 1 teaspoon for 4 gallons. I used 2 times the first week and then once the second week at 1/4 teaspoon for 4 gallons. I used with full strength base nutes. I didnt notice any abnormal stretching.

philly kush

philly kush

I use moab for the 1st 2wks of flowering & then last 3 with good results & no problems I use 1tbl spoon for 5gal. cut base nutes to 1/2. If u had good results with your last run I would stick with that, but just the moab,i think the other stuff is too much,, peace & goodluck

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I use moab for the 1st 2wks of flowering & then last 3 with good results & no problems I use 1tbl spoon for 5gal. cut base nutes to 1/2. If u had good results with your last run I would stick with that, but just the moab,i think the other stuff is too much,, peace & goodluck
Thanks for the input. Ive read a few places that less can be more. So far proving so. I'm thinkin about using some beastie bloomz for the middle few weeks of flower then finish off with the suggested moab and maybe use cha ching one or two times to help finish my ladies off.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So the issue with bushmaster and lots of others is they contain plant growth regulators and they are toxic to humans and are to be used only for ornamental flowers! Some companies just don't give a fuck what they put in the bottles. You have been warned!

Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs)

(E.g. Superbud, Phosphoload, Boonta Bud, Rox, Rock Juice, Flower Dragon, Gravity, Bushmaster, Cyco Flower, Yield Masta, etc)

This article isn’t so much about ideal growing practices but, instead, a warning about less than ideal growing practices amongst cannabis cultivators.

That is, the use of non-compliant and potentially harmful chemical PGR (Plant Growth Regulator) products used during flower set by far too many growers.

Just some of these products are Superbud (Australia), Phosphoload (Superbud rebranded, North America), Rock Juice (Australia), Flower Dragon (North America), Gravity (North America), Bushmaster (North America), Boonta Bud (UK), Rox (UK), Cyco Flower (Australia), Mega Bud (North America), Dr Nodes (renamed Mr No – North America), and Yield Masta/Sudden Impact (Australia and NZ).

In all cases the aforementioned products contain chemical PGR actives (subclass “Growth Retardant”) such as paclobutrazol (PBZ), chlormequat chloride (CC), and/or daminozide.

These chemical actives:

Are classed as systemic pesticides

Are scheduled poisons

Have long withholding periods

Are in many cases and most countries banned for use on food/consumable crops

Are subject to strict regulations, pertaining to registration and use (crop type, application rates and times)

Are, in the case of daminozide, rated as a “probable human carcinogen” and in the case of paclobutrazol rated with, “This substance/agent has not undergone a complete evaluation and determination under US EPA's IRIS program for evidence of human carcinogenic potential”. Additionally, paclobutrazol has been shown in studies to be toxic to the liver.

Are, in many cases, sold illegally through the hydroponics retail sector and falsely marketed as containing organic components.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Now for AN, just say no! There are a number of other nutrient companies out there that make better and safer products. State analysis of AN products, excess heavy metals, some nutrients not even in the mix but stated on the label, and actions taken against AN should be enough to keep you away but if that's not enough than the #2 guy at AN Gino diddling a 7 year old girl should be. If you want to know more there are a few threads on it here.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

There are some safe boosters out there to use, Canna PK 13/14 and H&G shooting powder and a few others. I'm just recommending what I use. Do your homework.

Peace

Mogrow

Mogrow

add kelp meal and comfrey to your h2o for the win. easy does it though.
long live mother earth

Top Bottom