• Thread starter greensmok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

That shits expensive and a complete waste IMO. MGG

L

leafmold

My buddy and myself are running same clones off same mom and both at 4 weeks flower. Hes using it and no difference as of yet. We'll see wat happens. Im not too familiar with it either so I dont fully understand the product.

3oShivaRider

not too sure about it...i use Advanced Nutrients, I prefer their shit...some ppl hate on it but I don't get why...their Jungle Juice GMB costs a bit less than General Hydro's GMB and I've had the same results with both...almost exactly the same...

greensmok

greensmok

Thanx 4 reply.. I have a pal who tried bloombastic indoors and turned into a teenage girl on acid with the results. I just applied 2 days ago am noticing remarkable accelerated growth let you know in 6 weeks.

spacebomb

spacebomb

i have been using iguana. + mother earth super teas.for bases.ORGANIC! but also using a,n digdud+overdrive with hammerhead .p.k 9/18. tha old one.AND BEST:-)LOL. im wanting to switch up my BASE NUTES! U KNOW! THE GROW + BLOOM PART.i dont want a 3,parter nute tho.pref a 1:-)lol. but a 2would be great? im might even INCREASE MY YEILD? whar do you think?.anyway mate,can u tell me a lil about the? jungle juice? was it.is it 2,part?single. im totally willing to use some chems.i flush for 21,days,NO MATTER WHAT! SOO? it should taste ok. can u recomend any other a,n products to use in their pleasr bro?..to increase ,density,size,flavour:-)haha.the usuall.any hints on their stuff i aint used id really appreciate your thaughts:-).
your one of tha only people i aint heard rag on them.ive ALLWAYS USED A,Niguana.m.e super tea,b.bud,hammerhead.+overdrive. h1-humic acid,f-1 ,fulvic acid,i hate budcandy +their scorpion+tarantulla:( WWAAAAY TO MUCH £.LOL. sugaree is cool.not advanced i know but thats cool. i dont use scorpion juice no more.AGAIN to expensive for not enough results to justify it:-)....
haha,anyway im sorry im bumping on.its friiday + its a high day.lol.
id love to know what advanced bits you maybee think i should have in my collection? oh i also have the A.N,S sensizyme,vitiman b1, + final phase for the first 7,days of my flush.then discontinue + ONLY USE STRAIGHT UP BUBBLED TAP WATER AT P.H 6.2/6.5. i like 6.5. ish tha best in soil.all the leaves are prayiny after a water,feed.ive got pics! :-).NO LAPYOP like:(. but i can G.MAIL PICS:-) pretty cool.
not too sure about it...i use Advanced Nutrients, I prefer their shit...some ppl hate on it but I don't get why...their Jungle Juice GMB costs a bit less than General Hydro's GMB and I've had the same results with both...almost exactly the same...

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive used a bottle.ONLY 350,ml. lasted AGES its a good booster like.
Thanx 4 reply.. I have a pal who tried bloombastic indoors and turned into a teenage girl on acid with the results. I just applied 2 days ago am noticing remarkable accelerated growth let you know in 6 weeks.

Top Bottom