BloomBox Grow #1 - White Widow (Green House Feminized)

• Thread starter RickyRicardo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickyRicardo

Hello fellow farmers,

Here we go, I am starting my first Grow report with my BloomBox. I unpacked it all last week end and been reading a bit about the that came with it etc...

So I decided to start with a White Widow seed I had, I ordered a dozen seeds of another cultivar but it never made it for some reason so I will use what I have.

This means quite a bit of delay as I only have one seed, I will have to grow a mother (if it hopefully successfully roots etc...) and make cuttings.

Good first time experience I think!

I attach my feeding schedule, the Bloombox has a suggested feeding schedule of 8 weeks and I adjusted to 9 to accommodate the White Widow.

Constructive comments are welcomed.

So far I soaked the seed in pH 5.65 water overnight and planted it in a 1 inch rockwool block. It is on a germinator right now in high humidity and I will report as soon as there is sign it has sprouted.

Cheers

View attachment Grow #1-White Widow.numbers.pdf
T

TriCountyKush

Hello fellow farmers,

Here we go, I am starting my first Grow report with my BloomBox. I unpacked it all last week end and been reading a bit about the that came with it etc...

So I decided to start with a White Widow seed I had, I ordered a dozen seeds of another cultivar but it never made it for some reason so I will use what I have.

This means quite a bit of delay as I only have one seed, I will have to grow a mother (if it hopefully successfully roots etc...) and make cuttings.

Good first time experience I think!

I attach my feeding schedule, the Bloombox has a suggested feeding schedule of 8 weeks and I adjusted to 9 to accommodate the White Widow.

Constructive comments are welcomed.

So far I soaked the seed in pH 5.65 water overnight and planted it in a 1 inch rockwool block. It is on a germinator right now in high humidity and I will report as soon as there is sign it has sprouted.

Cheers
You seem to have a well thought plan, good luck. I cant wait to see your grow further along the road. I have always wanted to grow white widow but never got around to it. Hopefully your grow will inspire me to go out and do it. If you would like to check my grow out and give me some tips or advice i would appreciate it.

R

RickyRicardo

Well I am closing this thread since the seed did not germinate, sigh, I was really looking forward to this strain. Turns out that the two strains I was the least excited about germinated and the two I was the most did not LOL

Murphy's law!

Top Bottom