BloomBox Grow #2 - Arjan's Strawberry Haze (Green House Feminized)

• Thread starter RickyRicardo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickyRicardo

Spurt of Growth

So I changed the lighting for HPS Saturday as I entered the third week of flowering. I was advised to run MH the first two weeks to prevent too much stretching.

Well I Can see why, this little lady took 6 inches in a 48 hrs it seems since I have switched lighting! Maybe I should have run MH for three weeks, will see. Mind you she looked pretty miserable after all the cuttings I had taken...

Hope the new ones take root!

Pictures:

DSCF0135.JPG

DSCF0137.JPG

DSCF0138.JPG

R

RickyRicardo

Start of Week 5 of Flowering

So was away for 4 days, and got a lot of growth, many bud sites, quite promising, I am excited!

Some pics:

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

R

RickyRicardo

Good Candidate

So this strain is a good candidate for the bloom box, she stayed within the height restriction, now I will have to put her back into veg once I harvest the flowers as my cuttings of it failed...

Check out the size of those calix, they are 4 times bigger than the ones found on the Hawaiian Snow.
DSCF0208_2.jpeg
DSCF0207_2.jpeg
DSCF0205_2.jpeg

R

RickyRicardo

Retyurning to Veg

I don't have a source for cuttings unfortunately and I would rather not order more seeds as I am always a bit worried about them being caught at customs...

So I got 4 weeks in flowering mode, at the end of it once I harvest I will just put back the switch to veg and wait for the plant to be ready to take some cuttings from.

Can't be that hard, just need some patience.

gonna be 1 tuff project harvesting flowers in 7 wks and then trying to get that girl back into veg. Good Luck! Be better off getting some new clones or seeds.

R

RickyRicardo

Smoke Report

Sorry I did not finish what I started earlier. So I harvested a small harvest out of this cultivar, nice big plump buds that looked promising.

Sadly have to report that this is a very mild buzz. Nice smooth smoke, not rough, no aftertaste.

You can smoke this, have a little buzz and be extremely functional. I have been mixing it with the other cultivar which gives a nice blend as the other one can be quite potent and debilitating hehe

Top Bottom