BloomBox Grow #6 - Unknown

• Thread starter RickyRicardo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickyRicardo

Well, as I have two weeks left on my current grow so I decided last week to do two successive grows and proceeded to germinate the left over seeds my friend gave me this summer.

The previous grow has generated nice buds, but I had a few problems with root rot and nute deficiencies. I believe some of those problems were the result high PH during two few days absence and not monitoring PH closely enough in the 2 days following water changes.

I am also looking to experiment with PPM and understand what is the deal with this!

So things have started nicely, 15 seeds germinated out of 16. For this grow I am also doing a few things differently this time:

- I have planted the seedling in coco rather than 3 inch rockwool
- I Started nutes earlier

I am blaming the rockwool partly for the PH swings, but also I have found out that the for the 2 days after I make the water change it pays to check the PH every twelve hours to make small corrections

I also plan to increase my feeding levels as the past crop suferred from deficiencies so I started feeding 3 days ago and moved everything in the net pots today, barely one week after I started germination. This is moving things ahead much faster than I have done in the past and I am looking forward to see what difference this makes.

Will take pics tomorrow

Meanwhile my Blueberry Mother is growing and my next grow should be cuttings from that cultivar.

R

RickyRicardo

First pics

As promised, a few pics of the vegetation side

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2355.jpg

DSCF2358.jpg

DSCF2356.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom