Blooming Og Kush, Glueberry, Blueberry And More

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Going to update occasionally until the end of these ladies, and will introduce new strains to the garden...

Just kicking back on this Saturday Morning enjoying some sour Kosher and routine maintenance

Blooming og kush glueberry blueberry and more
Blooming og kush glueberry blueberry and more 2
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is that the glueberry in the first pic?is it the dutch passion glueberry?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

No that’s not the Dutch passion glueberry in the first pic, that’s sour kosher by DNA. I’ll throw shots up of the Dutch Passion Glueberry shortly. I love growing her extremely short and stubby, cuz when she stretches man her arms are hella strong and nodes are super full with the pheno I have

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So the ones with colas and the the trimmed one that's the glueberry I chopped down a few months ago, I just grew a small one just for the hell of it in soil, wanted a change, i got my soil fix lol... the solo shot of the glueberry last week there in about a week from flip, and the group photo is top left: cookies kush
Top right: Glueberry
Center: Larry
Bottom left: GDP x Dutch treat
Bottom Right: Gorilla Glue 4

IMG 1897
IMG 1969
IMG 2235
IMG 2151
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Can't forget these ones,
Og Kush - humboldt
Blueberry
Stupid waste of a sour kosher plant lol, I have a clone I'm working on currently aside from her
And Jack Frost from bagseed

IMG 2199
IMG 2220
IMG 2227
IMG 2232
IMG 2237
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Nearing five weeks from flip, I like how the blueberry is stacking up however she's small in the bud area, she looks full but I guess I'm just waiting for something to happen. Og Kush is looking amazing and the garden is coming right along nearing 2 weeks since flip

IMG 2280
IMG 2292
IMG 2296
IMG 2301
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

38 days from flip today, just gave the blueberry its pk13/14, koolbloom and flora bloom mixture, nothing else and set ppms around 280, I like to drop the ppms because before I change these buckets the Ppm is stablized around 350 to 400. I just wanna see them eat this before I consider adding anything else to the buckets. And see if by taking away any excess nitrogen will bring out some nice colors here. I'm sure they have plenty of other minerals from the 75 ppm tap water my line gives out. I also have other strains going on in the left side of tent

IMG 2331
IMG 2348
IMG 2352
IMG 2354
IMG 2356
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Og Kush 6 weeks in, and here’s its baby. Read @Thejoeybrown thread that someone gave him a tip on cutting the newest fan leaf growth to allow the Lower to catch up. I’d say after a couple days after doing so the lowers were shooting for the sky. Here’s her clone

1E3C2A04 7F18 4078 8E86 29481A0561E5
7156B545 415D 487A AF93 A91E98A8EC88
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Og Kush 6 weeks in, and here’s its baby. Read @Thejoeybrown thread that someone gave him a tip on cutting the newest fan leaf growth to allow the Lower to catch up. I’d say after a couple days after doing so the lowers were shooting for the sky. Here’s her clone
Looks great bro!
I'm glad you saw that and utilized it. I was an AVID topper/mainliner (even tho head space isn't an issue. Lol) I like to have bushy plants with an even canopy.

This allows you to achieve the same thing as topping but you DO NOT lose your main cola. That main is always going to be the bigges fattest cola. You never get it back when topping

Clipping the very top tiny fan leaves and maybe a couple under (a node or 2) will allow the others to catch up. Then as they do clip them and allow the new lowers to catch up.

Here's some pics of the process. Leme know if any questions, but @RHINObeast those look great. You'll be stoked with how it works

IMG 0182
IMG 0184
IMG 0185
IMG 0181
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If those little fan leaves up top have even 1/16" stem don't be afraid to clip them too. Try to just leave the very newest growth. Lookin awesome

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Are you looking to upgrade? Ever look into cobs?
yeah I’ve checked them out, but haven’t done too much research, been using mars hydro for a couple years now and I’ve been contemplating what to switch to. I think ideally I’d like to run 2 cmh 315 in mundo 4x8. I’ve just seen really great results for the same consumption as my 4 leds

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ya those 315s seem pretty legit.

Feel fee to pop over to @EventHorizan thread.
@Wisher619 is who taught me the fan leaf technique as well as many other things.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ya those 315s seem pretty legit.

Feel fee to pop over to @EventHorizan thread.
@Wisher619 is who taught me the fan leaf technique as well as many other things.
Also Wisher uses cobs. As well as others. So I was thinking if you were going to stay led he probably has good info for ya.
But I think those 315s would be a great choice for anyone. Period. Lol

Irietime

Irietime

Looks great bro!
I'm glad you saw that and utilized it. I was an AVID topper/mainliner (even tho head space isn't an issue. Lol) I like to have bushy plants with an even canopy.

This allows you to achieve the same thing as topping but you DO NOT lose your main cola. That main is always going to be the bigges fattest cola. You never get it back when topping

Clipping the very top tiny fan leaves and maybe a couple under (a node or 2) will allow the others to catch up. Then as they do clip them and allow the new lowers to catch up.

Here's some pics of the process. Leme know if any questions, but @RHINObeast those look great. You'll be stoked with how it works
Awesome! Def doing this n the next round

Latest posts

Top Bottom