Blooming Surprisingly

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello I have a female OG Kush, only two months old , He gets 18/6 of daylight hours a day. For no reason he began to blow.

I have a few questions,
Should I let them bloom and give her 12/12 or can I continue growth as usual?

Can I still take some snorting ?

(I'm really sorry for my English)

Blooming surprisingly
Blooming surprisingly 2
Blooming surprisingly 3
Blooming surprisingly 4
Blooming surprisingly 5
DGP

DGP

Looks like pre-flowers just indicating sexual maturity. Are you worried that she went into flower before the flip? From what I see the plant is quite happy. If you like the plant and she has potential take some more cuttings, let her recover and then flip when you think it is the best time. I don't see anything here to worry about.....

Dee

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

So can I continue to let it grow?
Looks like pre-flowers just indicating sexual maturity. Are you worried that she went into flower before the flip? From what I see the plant is quite happy. If you like the plant and she has potential take some more cuttings, let her recover and then flip when you think it is the best time. I don't see anything here to worry about.....

Dee

Monster762

Monster762

Dee
Agree

Top Bottom