Blotches on leaves

• Thread starter kowato12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kowato12

kowato12

Hey everyone!!!!

my autoflower (gorilla glue) is around 5 weeks in, and I've noticed that some of the leaves are starting to form these "blotches". My temperature during the peak of the day hits around 87 degrees in the tent and gets as low as 75 if I turn the AC on in the living room. My humidity right now is around 50-60% on average in the tent as well. Do you think these are as a result of the tent being too hot or burn from the LED light? Or does it look like it could be something else, such as mineral deficiency etc.? Would love some input if anyone has had similar problems or is able to identify!!!

Blotches on leaves
Blotches on leaves 2
Blotches on leaves 3
kowato12

kowato12

Check your Phosphorus, looks like early Phosphorus def.
I woke up this morning and seems like things got worse. I made some changes after reading a bunch of forums. below are some pics of what the plant looked like when I woke up

1) I feel like i've been underwatering my plant which is in a 5 gallon pot. Usually I do .5 gallon of water every 2 days, so today I spread out 1 gallon of water over 10 minutes.
2) Unfortunately I do not have a digital pH meter so I've been guessing my pH. Seems like before I was closer to 7 and now I believe I'm closer to 6 after adding 2 more drops of pH down to my water.
3) my light I was told could potentially be not giving the proper wattage as marketed (below is the link)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RM6TVNS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
So I lowered my light to around 12 inches from the top of the plant
4) I also elevated my pot today for the first time, and put a sauce pan underneath it so runoff was a possibility.
5) I'm going to monitor my temp better and make sure it doesn't go above 85 degrees
6) going back to a 18/6 light schedule instead of 24 hours, as I was told this could be potentially stressing the plant

IMG 5384
IMG 5385
IMG 5386
IMG 5387
IMG 5388
kowato12

kowato12

Check your Phosphorus, looks like early Phosphorus def.
also my runoff tested with a super red pH just now. is this neccesarily an issue? going in my pH was a green/yellow. Is this normal and could be a result of the nutrients that were in the soil?

Top Bottom