Blow dry after the rain?

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like to give the trees a nice shake to knock off the water, but im sure gently blowing them wouldnt hurt. I wouldnt get too carried away, or else youll prob cause some damage to the trichs closer to harvest as they mature, and harden
How do you gently blow using a leaf blower, though? That's the problem I see with the idea, it's too much.
Hey Seamaiden so I have done this as you have suggested before for PM! But i still wonder I use iso for rso would that not confirm that if you use full strength you will wash away some of the best parts of the buds? or at least damage them so they are incorrectly formed? Not to argue your point just would like to know all the info on how you see this predicament also I soak my rso not beat or stir and i try to disturb it as little as possible so less chlorophyll gets in the mix I feel I get 85-90% of it this way????
What I've found is that the alcohol evaporates long before it can actually get to "melting" or dissolving trichomes. This is using a fine spray, not large droplets, not a soak or anything like that. Just a fine spray.

J

j red

Terps knows. you support those beasts early on. Not a single break over in 530 and we got dumped on . when you see mold which you will cut it out without to much shaking and jostling of the moldy nug seal it up into a plastic bag and get it away from your garden area . check daily from now until harvest. Teas early on and also strain selection will help in less moldy buds.

The Terps

The Terps

Terps knows. you support those beasts early on. Not a single break over in 530 and we got dumped on . when you see mold which you will cut it out without to much shaking and jostling of the moldy nug seal it up into a plastic bag and get it away from your garden area . check daily from now until harvest. Teas early on and also strain selection will help in less moldy buds.
Ya I'm in 530 too love this place don't forget to vote on measure a and come see us down at the harvest co. A good outdoor year starts with good selection. I believe all the hail in my area wiped out all the caterpillars on my property.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well WTF then? When I was at the local (relatively new) Tractor Supply they made me fill out information to buy it, said it was California law.

Top Bottom