Blowfish Fan!

• Thread starter NightbirdX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Hey all. Longtime lurker, short time poster. :) Im a MI medical grower. I had Blowfish originally a couple of years back when I first got legal. I haven't heard about it or seen it since and have been looking for it. I just ran across Hazeman and his work while looking for it about a week ago and am happy to say that I purchased a pack of 10 to run in search of some killer phenos of both Blowfish Dom and Bubba Dom. Bubba is a top 5 strain for me. I run a really nice cut of it right now and would like to see how others run bieside it.

I run an organic grow in which I amend a base soil (primarily either Roots Organic or Pro-Mix. For nutes I run BioCanna, GO products, and a few high P and K guanos.

All that being said, what can I look forward too when I am running the Fugu. I have seen a few pics of it and see that it has very thin long leaves. What are the flavors and smells like? The sample I had was rolled in a blunt, making it hard to get a smell and taste, other than cigar wrap. The high was very psychedelic though. Probably the most potent I have ever had. My vision went out and when it did come back i had heavy tracers and was higher than a kite for hours, lol. Are the Blowfish phenos common? And, Hazeman, if you are reading this, do you plan on doing a BX to lock down the Blowfish into seed form?

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply. I appreciate it. I look forward to growing these and the G-13 out and finding some real gems. :) Take her easy, :animbong: -Bird

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ur gonna love that FUGU Kush. I ran her outside and I had the Blowfish pheno. I was some really tasty smoke. Fast in flower and huge buds! I was impressed. I'm running the White Fugu and I have more Fugu beans as well. Good luck with ur new beans! Post pics when u get them growing.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah bro that Fugu Kush is fire for sure. I had two Fugus in my outdoor last season. I only planted two and both were female. Grab up a few packs of Hazeman's gear for sure. He definitely knows what he is doing. Good luck with your grow!

-nugzz

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Im really excited to get these going. I'm very hesitant to order seeds anymore without good research into the breeder. I've had good and not so good luck with some companies. Not gonna slur anyone. But im glad i found another breeder who is respected, has great genetics and has good character also. I hate to give my money to douchey pollen chuckers. :)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
NightbirdX i will have some blowfish F4 that i will be bring back for a F5. i still have my male but I'm looking for that great female .

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

NightbirdX i will have some blowfish F4 that i will be bring back for a F5. i still have my male but I'm looking for that great female .

That is awesome! I am really looking forward to these! It will be great to get ahold of these and see what is to be found. I am glad to hear that you are taking your time and looking for the right lady to court the male. :) It just shows your dedication. I can't wait to try some when they come out. :bong2:

My Xmas came a bit early. I got my order of Fugu and G-13 two days before xmas. I wasn't expecting them until after. Any recommendations you can give me on either strain? How long do the Bubba and Blowfish phenos usually go for? What about the G-13? I have read the descriptions, but honestly, very few of the flowering times I've followed on seeds have really been accurate and I would like to tailor my nutrient regimen for how long I am expecting the plants to flower, so I kinda like to get my info from the source if I can. :mmm Are any of the phenos finicky with nutes or light sensitive at all? Any info you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated. -Bird

Top Bottom