Blowfish

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Mines I THINK! g.13,dom? idk.ive never grown any.but its very sativa!at first it looked kinda chintzy.and airy,small the buds with lots of sativa leaves + tons of lil single bladed leaves poking outa the nugs.with a lil crystalas! NOW THE FLOWERS ARE BIG + VERY FROSTY.NEVER SEEN THIS KINDA FROST BE FORE? ITS SOO THICK + GOOPEY!it smells like a haze ive grown aswell ..with added hashiness:-)i cant wait to smoke.im flushing it now + every nug is real big + chunky.not really airy either.pretty dence actually for a sativa.thats down to all them trichomes tho i thinks.
View attachment 197517

Heres the blowfish I grew a few years ago. Got cut from CBf who got seeds pre release, very nice grape vino flavor.

spacebomb

spacebomb

cant wait to puff mine now:-)lol. its got 14,days left + 3,week slow dry + a month in the jars! + ill be smoking mine AT LAST.i trained her well.im anticipating? maybee around 200-a q,pound of 1,plant!not to bad for a 2,ft plant.shes wide tho woith the way i trained her.with 10,MAINS + LOADS OF INNER SHOOTS .trained like a cup shape!lol.mains on out side + i trained all the ,WOULD BE LARF ,to grow to middle:-)good idea! every nugs a good nug now.lol.and that stems real thick for an indoor plant.VERY THICK + SOLID.no need for any stakes etc.im looking forwards to smoke time.the gold trichs have me real interested:-).
That is awesome. How far in are they? I really want to get ahold of some of these. I still haven't had a high that was quite like this one, and I'm looking to get that again. Very visual and trippy for me.

C

CobbCreekBob

how is it, how is it? Is the old version from 3lb any good?

blis84

blis84

Big up to haze on the blowfish, Fuju kush and grape 13, all fire. We have a sick blowfish phenos one from the beans from haze and another we found when we made f3s, or whatever they are, not sure if the blowfish beans sold at tude are f1s or f2s I thought they were f2s. Anyway we I'm puffin some blowfish x gdp and blowfish x katsu bubba bx right now, our buddy ran 12 beans of each and got 7 females of the blow x gdp and 6 from the blowfish x katsu bx we call fizzy bubla, from don't mess with the Zohan, it's what I imagine fizzy bubbla tasting like, the pheno we kept has a frankinsense taste with coffee/blueberry incense undertones, shits potent as hell and very unique tasting. The blowfish/gdp pheno we cloned is a perfect 50/50 mix of the two parents and just amazing. All in all check out hazemans blowfish u won't be disappointed. Next up I have to grab a handful of packs of his white/88ghash for some breeding and the gangster og looks amazing too.

Last edited:
RandyPickles

RandyPickles

cant wait to puff mine now:)lol. its got 14,days left + 3,week slow dry + a month in the jars! + ill be smoking mine AT LAST.i trained her well.im anticipating? maybee around 200-a q,pound of 1,plant!not to bad for a 2,ft plant.shes wide tho woith the way i trained her.with 10,MAINS + LOADS OF INNER SHOOTS .trained like a cup shape!lol.mains on out side + i trained all the ,WOULD BE LARF ,to grow to middle:)good idea! every nugs a good nug now.lol.and that stems real thick for an indoor plant.VERY THICK + SOLID.no need for any stakes etc.im looking forwards to smoke time.the gold trichs have me real interested:).
DAMN!! I'm glad this girl just opened her magic cotyledons in my garden with reports like this!!!

Has anyone noticed any predominant genos in the current Mystery Girl pack? 12/12 popped for me and I'm STOKED. I'm gonna try and do hazeman justice by crossing them with Ace landraces and Dr. Underground's SUPER WEED!

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Dr. Underground only makes like 5 seeds and all female, but each one is the heartiest, frostiest and most productive plants I've ever grown. I found their gear through one of the majors and all I can say is wow. I grew Brooklyn mango (ERSB x NYPD) and it was bigger than most of my landraces! His plants are indestructible!

MiMadman

MiMadman

Big up to haze on the blowfish, Fuju kush and grape 13, all fire. We have a sick blowfish phenos one from the beans from haze and another we found when we made f3s, or whatever they are, not sure if the blowfish beans sold at tude are f1s or f2s I thought they were f2s. Anyway we I'm puffin some blowfish x gdp and blowfish x katsu bubba bx right now, our buddy ran 12 beans of each and got 7 females of the blow x gdp and 6 from the blowfish x katsu bx we call fizzy bubla, from don't mess with the Zohan, it's what I imagine fizzy bubbla tasting like, the pheno we kept has a frankinsense taste with coffee/blueberry incense undertones, shits potent as hell and very unique tasting. The blowfish/gdp pheno we cloned is a perfect 50/50 mix of the two parents and just amazing. All in all check out hazemans blowfish u won't be disappointed. Next up I have to grab a handful of packs of his white/88ghash for some breeding and the gangster og looks amazing too.
Sweet glade to hear someone had better luck than i did. Any pics?Your crosses sound very good.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Blowfish

My cut from way way back....

Top Bottom