fresh frozen or dry trim

• fresh frozen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dry trim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sixstring

sixstring

gottcha lol.i did my first run outside of course and i did not smoke lol.but i read a bunch of these oil threads and thought i would just ask here and post some pics.if your looking for lighter oil that is more oily and less like wax should you use fresh,wet trim/buds of dry trim/buds.i see alot of guys freeze the trim first also,do you only freeze fresh,wet trim or should you freeze dry trim also?heres my first pull.i think this tube is kinda big but i only used 2 cans of tane and got a decent pile from it.my trim was 95% aliendawg nugz and really sugary calax leaves.any and all input would be appreciated,peace
Bho  sbud 002
Bho  sbud 003
Bho  sbud 004
Bho  sbud 005
Bho  sbud 006
Bho  sbud 007
Bho  sbud 009

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Wet or dry makes no difference in the outcome it's how long you cook it. If you like it loose add some coconut oil to it while you're still boiling it off.

IMGP9356

sixstring

sixstring

See thats the first I heard of adding coc oil, I wouldnt mind a lil extra flavor. The stuff I posted got hard when it cooled.i just want to be able to stick a nail in it and roll it and get a nice lil dab on the nail, like a bit softer then carmel maybe but not so wet it drips off the nail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom