Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape

• Thread starter magick81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magick81

Hey guys,
I've been a pack-a-day smoker since i was about 16. Having asthma, I've tried many times to quit, but have failed time and time again.

Anyways, I recently bought myself a Blu ecig, and I am loving it. I'm hating the cost of shipping to australia though, so i did find a place to ship me some smoke juice and will be refilling my own cartridges.

Anyways, I am breathing much easier now on the blu cigs, I even ran for the train the other day and didn't break into a wheezing asthmatic fit, lol

The effects on my breathing has me thinking of buying a vaporizer, for my weed. I don't want to spend heaps of money on a Volcano, but then again I don't want to get ripped off buying a cheap one that turns out to be shit!

I've been looking at the Iolite, and the Vapir NO2. Can anyone tell me more about them, and which is the best to get? Are the gas powered ones ok? Or should I stick to electrical?

Cheers
DrMagickZ

M

magick81

Also, I am not a heavy weed smoker, I'm a real lightweight when it comes to the MJ. I like to just smoke a lil bit and get all giggly, maybe a little bit more to help me sleep. I've been really careful since a bad episode many years ago where my paranoia drove me to insanity, I was convinced the friends i was partying with were plotting and trying to kill me, lol
Is it possible to vape just a tiny bit at a time, to get that effect? Or will the vape smash me, regardless of how little it is packed.

Keen to hear your feedback.
Cheers
DrMagickZ

Latest posts

Top Bottom