Blue berry asian fantasy 5
Blue berry asian fantasy 6
Blue berry asian fantasy 7
Blue berry asian fantasy 8
Blue berry asian fantasy 9
Blue berry asian fantasy 10
T

trichburner

Great work and very good pics :yes Have you sampled this cross yet ? Looks like the BB dominated the leaf and flower structure .

N

nyckid

Trichburner, You guys made me run out and get a new camera. This cross is a doozy It's a roller coaster of fear warp factor 7 mr Sulu, I don't care for it. I'm gonna run a really smelly fast beautiful purple and pink balled Male Amnesia Haze to the Asian Fantasy soon and see what that does as well as run him to a few Og kushes.
nycKID

here is an Asian Fantasy in a Krusy Style system
massive they took over the whole 4 car garage. They grow like vines man popcorn buds everywhere like a giant dady long legs.

Chris 031
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Some wonderful photos there nyc!!

So does the asian fanstasy smoke as good as the report.

H

HCC

Looking great Nykid :clapping

The dj's blues sure make some nice fathers and are much easier to grow than pure blueberry lines

what didnt you like about it?

N

nyckid

herb, I'm not gonna hype anything it's just different man. Probably not for everyone.
If you like to trip out and loose your shit with a taste I can't describe than this shits for you. I only take 1 hit graze the bowl and I'm good. It's great for getting things done. Anything more and you might need a tour guide. It's a Sativa doozy. Reminds me of a really scary Super Silver Haze w out the body effect.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice indeed. Sounds similar to the nevs I have running now, but with a more unique flavor. Not that the nevs is anyway not unique. LOL.

N

nyckid

Hcc, thanks I agree on the dj blues man especially the Sativa's I perfer them.
I also love my Metal Haze x Bubba Kush aka WWII Purple Heart great stuff
I just wish I didn't give away my remaining Metal Haze beans to a dick head

theherbalizer, thanks man hey man I stopped dead in my tracks...what is the nev's?!?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, sorry, Nellives Haze from Mr Nice seed back, created by Neville Shoenmaker (sp).

Its a NLHaze (nl outcrossed) x Haze male.

Very special trippy smoke.

N

nyckid

The herbalizor,
Oh, sorry, Nellives Haze from Mr Nice seed back, created by Neville Shoenmaker (sp).

Its a NLHaze (nl outcrossed) x Haze male.

Very special trippy smoke.

I had that strain for a few years and I stupidly lost it outside one year. It is very good smoke indeed!

Husbandnwife420, thank you! She grow very big outdoors and indoor she will try to take over all your space.
nycKID

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
herb, I'm not gonna hype anything it's just different man. Probably not for everyone.
If you like to trip out and loose your shit with a taste I can't describe than this shits for you. I only take 1 hit graze the bowl and I'm good. It's great for getting things done. Anything more and you might need a tour guide. It's a Sativa doozy. Reminds me of a really scary Super Silver Haze w out the body effect.

AsianFantasy said:
The strain is clone only. The other thing is when encounter it you remember it. The taste smell and high are unlike anything out there. it rivals all of the strains currently out there. This is the old school, smeller than diesel and kush and old skunk#1 The taste is not fruity, it's spicy The smell is out of this world and you cannot hide it period. It goes through bunkers. If you touch a plant the smell just sticks to you like glue, and the high depends on when you harvest the plant! Cloudy hairs to not to harm folks and dead hairs to murder people. Not recommended for the Indica crowd, and not recommended for people that don't like to trip thier face off. First time smokers are told to just quickly graze a corner with a lighter and put it out and wait and see how it effects you seriously folks! it's outer space weed from the Aztec's or Inca's maybe?

AsianFantasy said:
09-27-2007

I don't know anything about Jason King only that he put my husband's strain in his books. I am not here for confrontation of any kind if that is what this place is like then I will leave. What happend to love not war? what happend to manners? As far as the Dead are concerned I lived it, I loved it, and I tell it like it is. I am not here for a mine is bigger than yours fest. That I leave to you boys. I am not the best picture taker so I apologise. It is what it is maybe one day I'll get one of those fancy dancy camera's -smile I'm just an ole lady keeping a promise to my deceased husband. Cause I'm getting up there in age too.

nycKid~ I'll ask again, maybe you missed my first question in your other AF thread, why did you pretend to be an "ole lady" last year over at IC?

I mean you've posted all of 'her' pictures over here, at the farm, as your own. Not ta mention, ya talk/type just like 'her' too.

What's the reason for your dishonesty? What do you have to gain from this deceitful behavior?

Inquirin' minds...???

N

NYC420

nevilles haze. now thats some serious trippy weed. only thing that comes close to it is malawi gold.

-free the herb
:cool

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Vet beautiful.
Was that a pink tint i saw.
Thats the whole reason im trying bubblegum.
I want something as pink as my purple.lol

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

oh yes thats so nice. thank you for the lead. yeah i want that.

Top Bottom