Blue Berry Auto

• Thread starter akstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akstoner

akstoner

i usually only do mothers never messed with Auto's just never really understood how beneficial they truely are. They dont get very big and yield a few grams maybe 1 ounce -ish...... But i have a friend that tried them and had success and he gave me a few seeds so im going to ask whats important and different from a mother strain?

Also i will be posting picks of the blue berry auto....

thanks!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

i usually only do mothers never messed with Auto's just never really understood how beneficial they truely are. They dont get very big and yield a few grams maybe 1 ounce -ish...... But i have a friend that tried them and had success and he gave me a few seeds so im going to ask whats important and different from a mother strain?

Also i will be posting picks of the blue berry auto....

thanks!

Id love to tell you but my blueberry auto i got as a freebie somehow managed to cut off its own taproot so...

As far as autos though lemme go dig you up a good thread.

akstoner

akstoner

i enjoy peoples diaries that way you can always ask and they will no the answer also they can help you understand it if your lost........but at the same time not everyone likes giving their secrets away......either

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

i enjoy peoples diaries that way you can always ask and they will no the answer also they can help you understand it if your lost........but at the same time not everyone likes giving their secrets away......either

Yea i get that, i have one auto im growing on the side. 20/4 light cycle, not really using any nutes because i have a good organic soil, and started in a 1 gallon container and its there to stay, i know 3 gal is ideal but i wanna see what kind of plant i can pull out of 1 gallon of soil.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I know theyre not big on stress as its kind of a race against time with these gals.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Bump it !
@akstoner how'd she do?
Hopefully she finished for you.
STR8

Top Bottom