Blue Bomber ...the freebies....

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone know the story about these seeds?? Who made them ? What are they ? How long do they flower for ? Are they nute sensitive or have mutant phenos ??? Anyone grow them out , yet ??? Any help will be used for the growing out of these seeds!! I know more of us will be recieving these soon as eledephant said they were sent out as freebies this week. But that was all ed knew about them, when i pm'ed him. So a good tip for all of us farmers would be when we make freebies to send in to also include our screen name on the packet so we can help the people who will be growing them to make the very best choices for the plant in question. And who ever sent them in a BIG thank you as the Blue Bomber seeds themselfs look great !!! monkey5

S

Snookster

Couldn't see any BLUE BOMBER beans in the freebies....are they new? Don't see them listed. I have donated some BLUE MELONS to the farm...are they the ones you mean? -Snook

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
The Blue Melon freebies are from Snookster. They are Subcool's Conquistador which is Ortega x C-99 x Hashplant bred with Jackberry which is a Sannie creation I believe, which is Mota's Blueberry x Jack Herer.
So Conquistador x Jack Herer.

Hope this helps monkey 5.

edited to say, oops there's Snookster...lol.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluebombers....

Anyone know the story about these seeds?? Who made them ? What are they ? How long do they flower for ? Are they nute sensitive or have mutant phenos ??? Anyone grow them out , yet ??? Any help will be used for the growing out of these seeds!! I know more of us will be recieving these soon as eledephant said they were sent out as freebies this week. But that was all ed knew about them, when i pm'ed him. So a good tip for all of us farmers would be when we make freebies to send in to also include our screen name on the packet so we can help the people who will be growing them to make the very best choices for the plant in question. And who ever sent them in a BIG thank you as the Blue Bomber seeds themselfs look great !!! monkey5

hey guys yeah i sent them in, me, sweetcheeba! for all others that recieve these beans as freebies the harvest window is between 56- 63 days Lineage is Querkle mother x Sweet tooth 1.1 stud. heres a link to my test thread on the Bluebomber. Enjoy everyone

Bluebomber first run harvest 002
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, there you go then. Looks tasty Cheeba! nice work. Very generous of you. Good Karma your way bud.:damnhippie:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweetcheeba420, Thank you for sending these in as freebies !! Giving all us farmers a chance to have dank candy in our gardens !! These are going out as we speak! For all who have questions : ... As, they are grown out, please post the grows/smoke reports, in the thread link above !! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweetcheeba420, Most likely , we, will be looking for a male/males , more than one hopefully, in the Blue bomber seeds and or we(my partner), have 5 seeds from grapepunched called Drizzle , which is clone only, Bliss X querkle !! Here is a link:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101865 .. might also use Raskal's Urkel cross seeds on both Drizzle and Blue bomber , then cross both to each other !! And see what we get !! Thank You !! again !! monkey5

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx loco moco, highroller, and monkey5

Hey monkey thx you, glad to see your looking to work with her or should i say him.(Bluebomber studs) Id like to offer them on the auction as buy now, But all in good time!
this is just the beginning im working on a whole bunch of stuff right now thx to certain members at the bay. u know who yous are.
peace sweetcheeba420

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
bluebomber freebies

hey did you happen to run the bluebombers yet? if so u have any pics? any info would be appreciatd thx.

Sweetcheeba420
ccc

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluebombers run 2

Well i still havent seen a thread on Bluebombers which dissapoints me a bit, but doesnt stopp me from trying to share some dank with everyone here. Heres a few shots from one pheno i got this run, very similier if not the same as the first pheno/pic in this thread.
All phenos have that coughcandy smell. One pheno i got has a total sweet candy smell and is solid. shes also starting to fade nicely.

enjoi....

Xmas harvy 045
Xmas harvy 053
Xmas harvy 077
Xmas harvy 056
Xmas harvy 058
R

redroot

damn, respect man. looks beautifull. defontly would love this in my stable,looks like a keeper allday

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
my cam is fuct but here we go

thx redroots

heres another Bluebomber, more blueberriesh pheno shes starting to purp up a bit to. these are definetly going 60 days min.

Xmas harvy 049
Xmas harvy 050
lollipopman

lollipopman

looks awsome..talk to logic and see if you can put them up on the bay i will definitely buy some...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks bomb as fuk.. I'll be a tester and do a kick as grow log on these babies of yours.. lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom