blue bubba

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

whats up bro? again very nice work. ladies sick,pure fire!!!!!whos bluegod did you use?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I got the seeds from a member at another site his screen name is The Yak

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Are the trichs pink under the microscope? That lady looks worthy as all hell Hazeman, really lookin like a pink diamond studded beauty!

N

NorCalD9

Looking Dank Hazeman.... Can u post up some closer pics?? What kind of smells are you getting??

Peace
D9

B

Biggestpothead

Dayum i need that... When u get seeds of these please try to put them on attitude bank, would love to run this. Btw your white bubba is bubba x aww
right ?

B

Biggestpothead

Oh nevermind it's someone else's work. Have the blue Tara from bodhi anyway I'm gonna run alongside fugu kush ,white bubba, jabbas stash and some Gage gear.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
my camera really sucks, i cant take close close shots. and it takes me 20 to 30 pic's and only one will be good. so as soon as i get a better camera i will take the real close up pic's

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Looking Dank Hazeman.... Can u post up some closer pics?? What kind of smells are you getting??

Peace
D9

I'm getting a better camera soon, so i can take those close money shots

noodles

noodles

Daaaamn dude that is a great cross, when will these be available?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Beautiful plant! I just read a little about Blue god.
Sounds like a great cross for folks with insomnia like my wife.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Beautiful plant! I just read a little about Blue god.
Sounds like a great cross for folks with insomnia like my wife.

thanks, i cant wait to put this in the breeding room. thanks for the info about what she helps with. i will let you know when i have some seeds.

S

swisscheese

Hazeman that's an impressive looking plant right there!! How does she smell and taste?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hazeman that's an impressive looking plant right there!! How does she smell and taste?

well, she has a sweet smell.her smell is hard to describe. and she is still curing so i don't know on the taste yet but i will update this and let everyone know

Gobo

Gobo

I want to ask,when is the harvest time for blue bubba outdoors?End sept./mid oct.?If someone have info please share it!

jkhbkjb

jkhbkjb

this is Bubba kush and Blue god i call blue bubba.
Where did you get your cut of the Bubba Kush? Will you consider putting out S1 Bubba Kush seeds? If you have any pics of the the finshed buds of both the blue bubba and bubba kush cut I would really appreciate it. I might grow it, depending on the quality of the nugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom