Blue Cheese - Grape Og - Vanilla Kush (photos)

• Thread starter LoudPacks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoudPacks

LoudPacks

What's up, what's going on guys? New to the forum here, so I figured I would make a post so people can watch my ladies grow with me.

So, a little about my setup:
Area: 10x10x12 addition to my garage (only using less than half of it, until I get everything sorted)
Lighting: 1x 1000w HPS (thinking about adding another 1k in there) & 1x 6 bulb T8 fixture
Medium: Pro Mix BX
*Within the next 30 days, everything is going to be fully switched over to RDWC, as I'm tired of fucking hand watering, especially when it comes flush time (which is about a week out before I start)
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A/B & Bloom A/B + Bud Candy.
*This will be my last run with AN in flower. I have Dutchmaster A/B (flower) arriving tomorrow + Monsta Bud (pk booster). I will continue to use Sensi Grow A/B for veg, as it's really a simple 2 part line that anyone can use with no guess work.
Cloner: EZ Cloner (Aeroponic)

What I have veg:
1x Big Buddah's Blue Cheese + 2 clones (currently rooting) - 5 gallon bucket
1x Cali Connection Grape OG + 4 clones (currently rooting) - Will be in 15 gallon smart pot, tomorrow.
1x Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush + 2 clones (currently rooting) - 5 gallon bucket
*I'm really tempted to scrog the BC & VK, as soon as I get these stupid ass autos out of the way. The Grape OG won't be able to be scrogged (sadly), they got left in the hands of a family member to be taken care of while I was gone @ work, and all it done was stretch (I was pissed). I'm shooting for at least 600 grams on all 3 plants, at the end of their cycle.

What I have in flower:
2x Mephisto Alien OG x Triangle Kush (Auto) - 3 gallon pot (different phenos)
1x Mephisto Heisenberg (Auto) - 3 gallon pot
1x NY Sour Diesel (Auto) - 3 gallon pot

*The reason I have these auto's going: It pretty much allows me to do perpetual & gives me a good timeline on veg for photos. Normally, I would never run an autoflower strain (unless outdoor), but I figured what could it hurt, considering I paid $0.00 for these auto beans (good genetics, too). Certainly, I would never do a full room of autos, that's just retarded lol.

I'm waiting on USPS to deliver :
Blueberry x Ghost OG seeds (5 pack) - excited AF about these beans. such a great cross
Cali Connection SFV OG (6 pack) - it's a kush.....nothing bad can be said lol

I'm going to pretty much pheno hunt with both of them & clone the fuck out of them all.
This is pretty much all I have for right now, I'll be updating 2-3x per week (when I can, I work on the ocean). So, stick around.....pull up a chair, or whatever.

Blue cheese 5 10
Vanilla kush 5 10
Indica alien 5 9
Room shot 2 5 7
Sativa alien
LoudPacks

LoudPacks

Also, if anyone knows where I can find some Nightmare OG & LVBK from Sin City (fems, preferably) please.......link me. I can't fucking find ANYWHERE (except sketchy seed banks, like Bonza lol)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
What's up, what's going on guys? New to the forum here, so I figured I would make a post so people can watch my ladies grow with me.

So, a little about my setup:
Area: 10x10x12 addition to my garage (only using less than half of it, until I get everything sorted)
Lighting: 1x 1000w HPS (thinking about adding another 1k in there) & 1x 6 bulb T8 fixture
Medium: Pro Mix BX
*Within the next 30 days, everything is going to be fully switched over to RDWC, as I'm tired of fucking hand watering, especially when it comes flush time (which is about a week out before I start)
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A/B & Bloom A/B + Bud Candy.
*This will be my last run with AN in flower. I have Dutchmaster A/B (flower) arriving tomorrow + Monsta Bud (pk booster). I will continue to use Sensi Grow A/B for veg, as it's really a simple 2 part line that anyone can use with no guess work.
Cloner: EZ Cloner (Aeroponic)

What I have veg:
1x Big Buddah's Blue Cheese + 2 clones (currently rooting) - 5 gallon bucket
1x Cali Connection Grape OG + 4 clones (currently rooting) - Will be in 15 gallon smart pot, tomorrow.
1x Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush + 2 clones (currently rooting) - 5 gallon bucket
*I'm really tempted to scrog the BC & VK, as soon as I get these stupid ass autos out of the way. The Grape OG won't be able to be scrogged (sadly), they got left in the hands of a family member to be taken care of while I was gone @ work, and all it done was stretch (I was pissed). I'm shooting for at least 600 grams on all 3 plants, at the end of their cycle.

What I have in flower:
2x Mephisto Alien OG x Triangle Kush (Auto) - 3 gallon pot (different phenos)
1x Mephisto Heisenberg (Auto) - 3 gallon pot
1x NY Sour Diesel (Auto) - 3 gallon pot

*The reason I have these auto's going: It pretty much allows me to do perpetual & gives me a good timeline on veg for photos. Normally, I would never run an autoflower strain (unless outdoor), but I figured what could it hurt, considering I paid $0.00 for these auto beans (good genetics, too). Certainly, I would never do a full room of autos, that's just retarded lol.

I'm waiting on USPS to deliver :
Blueberry x Ghost OG seeds (5 pack) - excited AF about these beans. such a great cross
Cali Connection SFV OG (6 pack) - it's a kush.....nothing bad can be said lol

I'm going to pretty much pheno hunt with both of them & clone the fuck out of them all.
This is pretty much all I have for right now, I'll be updating 2-3x per week (when I can, I work on the ocean). So, stick around.....pull up a chair, or whatever.
Welcome to the farm! Nice lineup.

LoudPacks

LoudPacks

So, today my package from Amazon arrived....and to my surprise, it's not what I ordered. Instead of Dutch Master Gold A/B flower, I received Dutch Master Max Flower & Dutch Master Gold B.......

LoudPacks

LoudPacks

Besides the shitty luck from Amazon, they did manage to get one thing right; the pots.
I got my big girl (Grape OG) in it's final home, her 15g soft pot. She's already perking back up, was almost root bound in that small 3g pot (lesson learned).
Clone is day 7, in the Aero cloner. Changed the water today, used rainwater; because it's the real "ph perfect".
So, the "Heisenberg" is an Auto from Mephisto Genetics. I'm going to guess it didn't like being transplanted as much as the others did, 2 months ago. Regardless of all of that, her smell/super stickiness makes up for the fact that it's not going to be a big, or even decent yield, but I think I'll keep it for just personal smoke.

That's all I got for now, guys/gals.......keep checking back for more.

Blue Cheese 5 12
Grape OG 5 12
Grape Roots 5 12
Heisenberg 5 12
Last edited:
LoudPacks

LoudPacks

Got my seeds in today.
Currently germinating:
2x SFV OG
2x Blueberry x Ghost OG
2x Candy (some freebies)
4x Afghani (regs, doing a fun grow off w/ my buddy in FL)

LoudPacks

LoudPacks

Aliens, Sour & you can see the progress of 24 hours in the aero cloner.

Alien Indica 5 13
Moar Rootz 5 13
Sativa Alien 5 13
Sour Auto 5 13
Top Bottom