Blue Cheese, Sweet thoot & Ak 47

• Thread starter Suaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YesiCannabis

They all look great but after seeing that AK im drulling bigtime, welldone dude ;)

S

shivavaranessi

hi suaman or anyone for this question

im just about to grow a pack of serious ak47 and i was wondering whether that AK47 Serious seeds pheno black purple was a regular within in the ak47 strain
peace :damnhippie:
shiva

K

kekoa-30

aloha ,now that's what i call dank, very very nice a true green thumb,

mack 10

mack 10

all praise the blue cheese,dam i love a good blue cheese.top grow!

I

ismokepot

Hey Sua- How many days did you let the Barney's Blue Cheese go? I just cut mine at 71 days flowering and by the looks of yours, you must have been high 80's-low 90's in days flowering? They are way past mine..........

G

gogetta

nice grow Suaman....i wonder how strong/potent/tasty those barney's blue cheese are...i been wantin 2 try em for a while now...also dat Sweet Tooth

J

Jayrodd

Werd, I'd love too hear his smoke report on all those 3 strains. I never even gave Barney's Sweet tooth a chance, but after seeing those pics, I might have to order some sooner than later. Also just curious, how many AK47 seeds did you grow out, to get the black/purple pheno??

S

sunsimulator

nice

tyhis is a very nice grow ,, very well fed plants! LOOKS LIKE U GOT THEIR NUMBER !

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Heck yeah bro, I grew some barney blue cheese and they looked nothing like that. Yours looks MUCH better. :) Great job!

H

herbalist

very nice
i laike duh blue cheesee an ah black AK bow bow shot that looks like its gonna gun u down.. lookin out for a smoke report suaman link us up

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work....

that herb looks dank...blue cheeze looks way dif than what i grew...good work tho...nice pics too.....

Illmind

Illmind

dank looking ak for sure.. looks to yield good and looks dank...

K

kes5480

this dude posted these pics then forgot or somethin..lol
i got some questions too but he hasnt answered any of the previous ones so Im not gonna bother..
Does Look very nice though...but 93days flowering for the AK?? wats that 14weeks? nope 13 weeks 2days.lol
Lovely Pictures...Looks like some grade A DANK.
Good Job.
KeS

Top Bottom