blue dawg

• Thread starter g13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Got some of these from Mota awhile back.....

Dawg x Blueberry from the defunct Brothel Bros. It smells like bluberry/apricots & finishes
with some nice sized colas in 60 days. Different dawg than the Chem for sure.

Good Luck

B

BipolarHiRoller

Just picked some of this up from a collective and this has got to be the best smoke I've had in a long long time. I'm going to do my best to find a source for clone / seeds as I would love to grow this myself.

2qt2bstr8

I'm growing Bluedawg...

I'm in the process of growing Bluedawg indoors right now. I am flipping them 2morrow night to 12/12. A buddy of mine hooked me up with clippings and I cloned all I could. I don't know too much about the specifics, but I have been assured of them being a very high quality strain and high THC yield. I've only done a 10 day veg., but they are already 4 nodes tall. I hope they come out well. I am holding one back for a mama in case all is well. Before this grow, I've had purple diesel, GDP, whitewidow, and creepy widow. I had some iceberry, but all turned into male clones from a feminized mother. It happens, but it sucked and cost me a month and a half of time and energy($$$). I am waiting to get my hands on some old school skunk. It's hard to come by around here and everyone who has it won't share clones. I totally get it, but I guess I will be visiting sales online to find some in 2 months.:bong-hits:

Top Bottom