Blue Dragon

• Thread starter Skunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunky

Strains

Hey Farmers has anyone smoked or grown any of these strains.

Blue Dragon (DJ Shorts Blueberry/Sour Diesel)

Garberville PK

The Black (Purple Erkle/Grand Daddy Purple)

Purple Cream (Purps/UK Cheese/Haze)

Urple (Purple Urkle/Purple#1)

Mr Nice Guy (Purps/G13/Hashplant)

SFV OG

Diablo OG

Jane Doe OG

Any info would be great thanks. SkUnKy

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That's an interesting name for that cross. I am growing a Dutch Dragon x Blueberry(DJ Short) and thought of using that name for it. Where did they get the dragon from the Sour D??

D

Dr. Dank

I've got the Blue Dragon going right now... Also got your SFV OG.... The OG is flowering on a trellis right now...

D

Dr.Smitty

I've grown Blue Dragon by Magick Kingdom and it rocked.

I also thought they had the name from way back. :character0050:

Blaze

Blaze

Did the Blue Dragon many years ago - it was my first ever plant so it always hold a special place for me. The lineage I was told was different though. Supposedly what I did was Blueberry x Matanuska Thunder Fuck. Maybe it's two different crosses from two different sources with the same name?

Anyway it was a nice plant. Mostly a top producer - grew HUGE buds (largest was 29 g). Smoke was pretty good too.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I would love to slay the blue dragon...
sour diesel-blueberry cross?
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm a Ca. medical Patient :rauch08:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I've got the Blue Dragon going right now... Also got your SFV OG.... The OG is flowering on a trellis right now...

Any pics of the blue dragon??...I live in cali too...any info on where i might find it? Thanks!!

S

sidewing

i had a cut gifted to me just recently of purple dragon.. its purple urkle crossed with blue dragon.. looks very close to the kens gdp cut.. i have very high expectations.. vegging it out and will start flowering in another 6 weeks or so..

M

MoHo

The Magick Kingdom plant named Blue Dragon is a Blue Rhino x Bhutan cultivar.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

i had a cut gifted to me just recently of purple dragon.. its purple urkle crossed with blue dragon.. looks very close to the kens gdp cut.. i have very high expectations.. vegging it out and will start flowering in another 6 weeks or so..

i was just blessed with the ken's cut...Have you grown it out?....any suggestions? I'm excited bout it....and i'll post some pics when it's a lil bigger

S

sidewing

i was just blessed with the ken's cut...Have you grown it out?....any suggestions? I'm excited bout it....and i'll post some pics when it's a lil bigger

ive got 2 in flowering right now.. almost 5 weeks in and they smell magnificent.. id say no need to top it personally cuz it stays short anyway.. i got about 6 feet height of grow space so they wont fill that.. they say 63 day cycle.. im doing mine at day 70 cuz i want to really bring out the purple and i want mostly amber trichs with lots of cbD for pain relief/anxiety relief..

1 kensgdp

S

sidewing

oh yeah and give em at least 6-8 weeks veg time.. get your yield up there..

A

aeroponicman

do you still have this strain? any pics? have the purple dragon, would like to compare it with some others.

Top Bottom