Blue Dream BHO

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Here is my BHO from some really good Blue Dream trim. I actually added up a bunch of larf and really picked through the trim to make sure it was all quality. I used roughly 140 grams and got just about 20 grams of bombness.
Blue dream bho

Blue dream bho 2
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Thanks. That is my newest spot. I am about to flip that place again. Just need to finish another week of veg! It's all soil too!

did you do a journal? Would love to follow it! sorry for the hijack :/

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

did you do a journal? Would love to follow it! sorry for the hijack :/

No worries. I just started a grow journal for my 5 light set up. Its called Super Lemon Haze, Headband, & Tahoe OG soil grow. I am about to pull in a week or less, so Ill be updating it every couple days. I tried posting one a few months back for a little hydro set up I was trying to add at my larger spot, but I ended up scraping the set up due to difficulty getting to all areas of the tray to work and do water changes.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

dude btw 80 and 93 there is a margin of error in testing....once your hitting here consistantly you are on par with some of the best hash makers around....as long as your purge and starting product are legit you should beable to say you have some of the best hash around...gratz welcome to big boy school...now you have to up production...unless i see 200 grams your next run i shall bite my thumb at thee..

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

dude btw 80 and 93 there is a margin of error in testing....once your hitting here consistantly you are on par with some of the best hash makers around....as long as your purge and starting product are legit you should beable to say you have some of the best hash around...gratz welcome to big boy school...now you have to up production...unless i see 200 grams your next run i shall bite my thumb at thee..
sorry didnt follow part about margin of error?? most the tests my lab does they do a few times..i havent really hit under 80 for a while now...went from like 67-70-74-78-81-84-87..got better slowly..i think im pretty much here..yea..
you mean 200 gr of wax?? or 200 gr in??
already done the latter...as far as 200 gr of oil......wheeeeeeewwww....
thatd have to be...mmmmmm......roughly 2 units of crip blown...most ive done of top shelf is a half p run at once..yielded about 2 zips..

Chemoil
LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

margin of error in the testing procedure...84 could easily be 89 and 87 could be 93....i have gotten 511g off of 2800 grams

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

oh i see what ur sprayin....yea usually my lab tests several times so normally only a half to a percent variance when he gives me numbers....for the most part..if something looks odd hell test it even more, but even standard tests we run a few times...where do u get ur testing done?

whats the percentage on that 20 something? was that a trim run?

Top Bottom