Blue Dream Day 54

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Makes a great incense , noting smells like a blue dream filled house
Blue dream Wax is one of the most insane flavors ive ever had , Wax will get ya puffed

i herd you get 7 p's from outdoor BD's is that true?

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Bluedream smells exactly Like she is BLueBerry haze~:evilgrin0031: Not a fan of fruity weed, But She fillz the void for SATS:character0180:

B

bicycle racer

not extremely potent but nonetheless one of my favorite plants/smoke it taste good does not burn you out to bad yields well looks good smells good. also it is by far one of the easiest plants to grow and tolerates pests and un desirable conditions very well it was one of the only plants i had recover and produce after a root aphid/root rot disaster.

S

SkyHi

Blue dream is ok it taste like blueberry haze like someoine mentioned...it has a real racy high but not real stoney or longlasting ...and i cant play xbox on it cuz it makes my palms sweat LMAO

S

stlth8814

the Blu Dreams definatly Look like the can go longer than 70. Take it till they Amber up to take away some of that racey head feel unless thats what you like. I can only imagine what those would look like at 90 days Kpezzy. Keep up the good work bro.

G

goleboy

i love blue dream...when it is done properly it is an even 50/50 head body stone. I erally enjoyed the blue dream bubble hash we made from our sugar leaf too...that was the type of hash that you load a bowl of and before you know it youve only hit it twice but you forget what the hell you were doin in the first place. Im headed to san fran this weekend and hopefulyl someone has dropped some decent blue dream at Grass Roots...mmm spicey hazey blue undertones...

K

Kpezzy

yeah she is breaking branches from the weight, I shoulda tied her up arrrrg

K

Kpezzy

Kpezzy do you have heat problems running 1k in a 4x4 tent?

no not at all, it's an air cooled hood and I have it 9 inches from the tops of the plants, it stays about 71 at night with lights on, it hasn't been real hot outside yet though

K

Kpezzy

here are a couple new pics, and a pic of a bud from the branch that broke, I had to trim it up but it only has a 3 day flush ;)

HPIM8373
HPIM8377
HPIM8382
HPIM8387
HPIM8391
Z

zagsthebutch

ya i gotta agree blue dream is a nice yielder but the high doesnt last that long will personally for me

Top Bottom