Blue Dream Day 55 close to chop

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Here is my Blue Dream grown from seed I got out of a 1/8 from a local co op. Its been growing is Fox Farm Ocean forest mix from day 1, Im using the basic FF line up which is Grow big for veg, and Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for flower also I add cal mag and Black Strap mollasse. This is my first time grow Blue Dream and here some people say it finishes in 55 to 58 days and other day 70+ anyone here grown it? If so how many days did it take yours to finish?

IMG_00671.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

Any questions feel free to ask :bong-hits:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

very very very sweet smell!!! It smells like fruty bubble gum :D For the past 2 months its smell has overpowerd the room, not until the past few days has the ROG smell caught up with it.

winta

winta

wow that sounds rockin! what is blue dream? i know its clone only but what are the parents?

L

luvinlife

Very nice lord dank. Looks kifed out to the max!! let us know how she smokes

B

Boots Sugarleaf

looks good for what was most likely a selfed seed! did you take cuts of it in veg?

We've been growing the blue dream haze cut for a while now, we take her to day 70 or more for full finish, but we cut her at day 58 a time or two before and she was great then too. she doesn't seem to put on any more weight after day 58 but gets more dank

your leaf structure looks a tiny bit different from ours, ours is very much the haze cut.

there seem to be two pheno's in California of this cut the last year, a more blueberry one and a more haze one

at any rate, nice plump flowers you have and lookin' good

Top Bottom