Blue Dream Feminized Tent Grow

• Thread starter StinkyGr33n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

Hi all! I've got these 5 Blue Dream feminized babies, they sprouted back on January 10th. Sorry I'm late in starting this thread, but better late than never... 😁

I'm growing them in my 5ft x 5ft tent, in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. 600w MH in veg, switching to 600w HPS when flower time comes. Botanicare Pure Blend Pro nutrients. I'm currently only using the "Grow" formula and Liquid Karma, pH'd to any random number between 6.2 and 6.8. Haven't needed any Cal-Mag yet. I'll transition to the "Bloom" for flowering.

They've been transplanted once, and judging by the roots coming out of the drainage holes it won't be long before they're transplanted again.

They've undergone quite the growth explosion from last weekend until now.
I'll do weekly updates from here on out, maybe...
Blue dream feminized tent grow
Blue dream feminized tent grow 2
Blue dream feminized tent grow 3
Blue dream feminized tent grow 4
Blue dream feminized tent grow 5
Blue dream feminized tent grow 6
Blue dream feminized tent grow 7
Blue dream feminized tent grow 8
Blue dream feminized tent grow 9
Blue dream feminized tent grow 10
Blue dream feminized tent grow 11
Blue dream feminized tent grow 12

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

Have you thought about training them? They're going to fill that tent. 🙂
I have. I actually began that process today, topping a couple of them and supercropping a couple others. I'll do some creative tying down of the branches when they get long enough. I'll try to get as even a canopy as I can.

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Coming from a relatively amateur grower...I'm using a screen for the first time.more just for support..had a couple get really leggy..i usually just use LST or supercropping....but I can say that based on what my plants are doing, I'm leaning toward full on scrog for the next round. Weaving the branches horizontal in the screen has made me a believer..

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

Coming from a relatively amateur grower...I'm using a screen for the first time.more just for support..had a couple get really leggy..i usually just use LST or supercropping....but I can say that based on what my plants are doing, I'm leaning toward full on scrog for the next round. Weaving the branches horizontal in the screen has made me a believer..
I've been dabbling in grows for about 30 years or so, but I've never done a scrog. I usually just LST them too. My last grow I was lazy and just let them go au natural, no topping or training of any kind. I'm debating ordering a scrog net for this one.

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

I tied my own with Mason's twine and a lot of cussing..🙂 next screen will be a piece of 16ga goat fence with 2"x 4" holes. It's been laying in my yard the whole time. Duh... Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom