Blue Dream Genetics anyone???

• Thread starter c4NN4daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

Hey farm heads, just curious what the lineage of Blue Dream is. Seen alot of it from the west coast up here thanks to kind souls. Is it a WC strain as well??? Breeder?? Curious questions. CD:anim_44:

420king-MASSES

i believe blue dream is from a private breeder// blueberry sativa x haze

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

That is a matter of opinion 1000%

Its been one of the most vigorous, heavy yielding, EASY to clone, hybrids out there. Not to mention the high is great and the smell is insane. I am in socal and have grown about 30 strains in the past two years.

Clone only Blueberry/Haze and worth growing if you like sativas or haze.

C

c4NN4daze

Your photo gallery= 0 pics of your work. Do I care?.....No
Your donation of work in the Cannabis world= 0
Your opinion= Waste of time....
Didn't ask for your opinion, I am just curious.

C

c4NN4daze

Its been one of the most vigorous, heavy yielding, EASY to clone, hybrids out there. Not to mention the high is great and the smell is insane. I am in socal and have grown about 30 strains in the past two years.

MY MAN...Thank you

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

Carry on like this = banned

this is a friendly forum, fractal was only sharing his opinion

420Gator

420Gator

blue dream is blueberry x haze as previously mentioned. and its awesome

420Gator

420Gator

this is a good summary, it didnt become a popular strain for its time wasting abilities

I

ibTheMan

i smoked some real blue dreams and it was well above average. imo really good.

C

c4NN4daze

And I gave him my opinion back, did I not? I am friendly by all means. I labeled this thread Blue Dream Genetics not Your opinion of Blue Dream. I was not jumpin on anyone's back. CD

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Who is this guy? Look at my previous threads just on this forum if you dont think I have been here doing something, because I thought I was.. I am growing Blue Dream now as a matter a fact. Right here...

I have actually grown Blue Dream 4 times now and have gotten it from 3 separate clubs at different times.. Always happy with that strain.

I think your opinion on the other hand is a waste of time. If you do research you will see just about anyone whos had it, loved it.

As for me its got a thumbs up. Good luck and happy growing! :damnhippie:

Edit... oh my bad I see you only wanted to know who was the breeder and the linage? Get back to us if you ever find out who made it.

I

ibTheMan

looks good, if you top those things next time at the 10 to 12 node they would be all around better shape and yield more. ive grown alot! of haze.

G

Green Supreme

Seems this thread can be closed then, as you do have your answer. No sense spreading info. Peace GS

Jeezer

Jeezer

blue dream
blueberryxhaze
awesome yielder
baseball bat sized colas (got pictures to prove it)
exquisite taste very floral and sweet, like blueberries
all it needs is a week in the jars and its ready to smoke
it seems like its ready right after drying but it gets smoother after some curing
easy to clone
fast grower

it has the best of all worlds. yield, potency, bag appeal, taste, smell, high, easy to grow. What else do you want?

420king-MASSES

ive smoked blue dream ehh its okay but fractals blue nightmare[aka the blue dream killer] puts blue dream haze to shame all day everyday//awesome post logic glad to see your posting more lately //C4NN4NDAZE my peoples fractal has many contributions and pictures posted on here what you said was not an opinion it was a misinformed comment and didnt seem friendly in the least bit rudeness only begetts more rudenes

the rrock

the rrock

my first blue dream clone from 2 years ago turned out dogcrap, waste of time. It was obviously mislabeled or just some other strain, Got another cut and it is the real deal,total night and day been running it ever since. Its just one step below NL5xhaze which ive done for a little over 10 years now. Both these strains are great for the commercial grower or a med grower like myself'
Jeezer post above pretty much nailed it

Top Bottom