Blue Dream growers stop here!!

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

So about 3 months ago I got lucky and scored some blue dream from a nearby club that had one fatty seed in it.... now the seedling is about 1.5 weeks old looking nice. So has anyone else grow this out? IF so what did you notice.

Is it strechy? Does it use alot of nutes up? Does it repsond better to topping or lst. Any info is apprecitated.
I post some pics up later tonight probably after I take them.

R

Rolln J

its not stretchy - forms nice colas - good singles if your into SoG - takes about 70 days and can take whatever you throw at it - its a pretty resilient strain

H

Highlander

its not stretchy - forms nice colas - good singles if your into SoG - takes about 70 days and can take whatever you throw at it - its a pretty resilient strain

I'll post some blue dream pics this week but I live in santa cruz,ca famous for blue dream and what makes it amazing is that it gives u 2lbs+ per 1000w and only a 55 DAY FLOWER!! n it's a sativa and harbourside health center in oakland sells the clones and they advertise it as a 55day sativa!!

M

mrdizzle

that harborside cut is crap IMHO, my friends grew it out and it was all sorts of fucked up, some finished in 60days while the other half wasnt even close, they took them 74days, still not even close. SO i dunno what the hells going on there, my other bud has a 55-60 cut, looks pretty finished but def not a great High IMHO

it is an extremely stretchy plany, triples in size from flip. that all of course depends on the pheno, tough plant, I would FIM it you will get a lot more kolas

hotRod

hotRod

looking forward to pictures
How is the flavor and high of the Blue Dream ??

B

Boots Sugarleaf

We have some blue dreams going right now. I plan to do a grow journal of 'em starting tomorrow I think. This will be my 1st time growing them to finish so I am anxious to see the end result. Grower they came from told me 8 weeks if I remember right. The cut we have is certainly a sativa type, and it is jumping like crazy. I think it's on day 4 of flower now.

So far so good, great plant at this point. I'll post pics and details about ours tomorrow sometime.

Ya know, from seed who knows what pheno you'll get.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

taking camera to the growroom tomorrow morning so I'll post some pics but there isnt much to see is only about 4in tall :D. Thanks for all the respones.

fractal

fractal

I gave a super heavy leaning blue sativa pheno of Blockhead f1 stock to someone in the eureka area recently. This person is a compulsive strain trader and it will get out by yesterday if not sooner. I gave it to the person because I thought that it fully achieved what people wanted in 'blue dream' which is a floaty, no paranoia high with some body to it. But being an f1 hybrid it is bred to be a winner while I would bet the 'blue dream' is a closet creation. The Blockhead blue sativa tastes like blue candy so watch out it is pretty dank!

R

Rolln J

that harborside cut is crap IMHO, my friends grew it out and it was all sorts of fucked up, some finished in 60days while the other half wasnt even close, they took them 74days, still not even close. SO i dunno what the hells going on there, my other bud has a 55-60 cut, looks pretty finished but def not a great High IMHO

it is an extremely stretchy plany, triples in size from flip. that all of course depends on the pheno, tough plant, I would FIM it you will get a lot more kolas

apparently some of harborsides clone vendors just grow out seeds and clone everything that comes up - I had three phenos in my grapefruit x sd from there...

S

SkyHi

i wish i could find a club with 100% legit cuts that they have the mothers for nne of this ill buy any vendors cuts just to make money shit.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I agree with skyHi, growers need to care about what they produce and "clubs" need to care about more than making as much profit as possible

subieslow

subieslow

Hmm the blue dream was really stable for all 3 of us from harborside. Seemed like super strong genetics relative to their sourd etc.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Well I would say maybe your friend stressed those other plants and that's the reason for the 74 + days. I think its a great plant and better if you top it since it fills in nicely! I didn't have that 3ple stretch as some cllaim but it sure doubled and its pretty nute resistent also it starts getting frosty around week 4 and from there it dosent stop ! Blue dream is a super great high when properly grow right so your in for a treat ! Oh and by the way the clone I keep I also found in a fatty nugg and I have kept it since! Blue dream won't dissapoint!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Here is a link to the grow log where you can see the Blue Dream seed I was lucky enough to get there.

Top Bottom