APPEARANCE

Blue dream hso

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Blueberry
Associated smells of bud : Bubblegum

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Pine
Associated flavours : Blueberry

Harsh/smoothness : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : Nope, you can take big ass, ice-less hits and barely feel any throat burn.

BUZZ

Profile : 20% head, 80% body
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 90 minutes
Use : Bedtime
Munchies? : No

-------------------------------

Very short hybrid with a long compact cola and big, dense lower buds covered in frost.
It doesn't smell much in veg but reeks fruity bubblegum in flowering.

This plant finished in 10 weeks while her sativa dominant sister could've gone for 12 weeks easily.
The yield wasn't that great either, it produced only 2 zips off a 400w in a 3 gallon pot.

The buzz is awesome tho.
It starts hard, like a punch in the face but then, slowly wears off leaving you with a numbed mind and body.
It's a perfect smoke for people with insomnia or anxiety problems.

I will definitely run it again in the future.

Last edited:
Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu

Well done report man, enjoyed it. I have this one in early veg right now. Any tips on growing or good advice?

M

MrBlackThumb

I have this one in early veg right now. Any tips on growing or good advice?

If it's a tall sativa, switch to 11on/13off instead of 12/12 for flowering.
You won't have to deal with height issues later on caused by the crazy stretch if you do.
Using a tomato cage or tying your branches is also a good idea.

If you've the short indica dominant pheno, 12/12 is recommended as it is dwarf.
My pheno never showed any signs of stress, even after my reflector fell on it and snapped half of it's branches off.
It also didn't care about my overfeeding unlike the other ones and just kept on shining.
You shouldn't have any issues with this pheno as it is a truly exceptional and easy to grow plant.

alaskind

alaskind

Thanx for the report. I was looking into this strain, but i think ill avoid it as a production plant.

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

maybe it was a different pheno the one i have from hso finished in 8 wks and i pulled 10oz's off of just the one. i have taken about 13 clones of her she is a beauty with rock hard nugs which i think my pheno leaned more to the blueberry side but i also grow dwc. great report

Top Bottom