Blue Dream - I'm in Stoner Heaven...

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Holy cow this stuff came out bomb, grew from some cuttings we got from LA. Don't remember if it was any specific cut but it is definitely one of the better BD I've worked with.

Enjoy!

Blue dream   im in stoner heaven
Blue dream   im in stoner heaven 2
Blue dream   im in stoner heaven 3

B

Burned Haze

Does it smell better than other pheno's u tried? I really liked how DreamLotus is since i def can call myself a snow lotus freak (20+ )

ANYWAYS smoke on and keep the reports going :)

-BH

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Does it smell better than other pheno's u tried? I really liked how DreamLotus is since i def can call myself a snow lotus freak (20+ )

ANYWAYS smoke on and keep the reports going :)

-BH
Yeah this is a lot more fruitier then I expected... The blue dream I have smoked before was less intense of smell and taste.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Blue Dream is an awesome strain! I love it, been running a nice cut for about a year now. Easy to grow, clone and what a sweet buzz! I find it one of the most motivating strains I have ever smoked, and the flavor is top shelf piney, berry and that lovely haze taste mmmmmmm. Good stuff

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Blue Dream is an awesome strain! I love it, been running a nice cut for about a year now. Easy to grow, clone and what a sweet buzz! I find it one of the most motivating strains I have ever smoked, and the flavor is top shelf piney, berry and that lovely haze taste mmmmmmm. Good stuff

My stash should be cured soon, can't freakin wait!

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Nice, I just put a bunch into jars too, the hardest part is waiting

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Tell me about it... I've been smoking "dry" material from the plant but have 5 zips in jars curing ;)

Top Bottom