blue dream plus blue cheese

• Thread starter scooby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scooby

hi all, i have 4 blue dream and 7 blue cheese in a wilma hydro system. useing canna aqua nutes plus bud xl,
i have a 600w hps lamp 6" fan for the exhaust and a 4" for an inlet, the dream is 3.5 weeks into veg, cheese is a week in, over the next couple of days i will be flipping the switch on the dream and moving the chees for a few more weeks, removed the bottom branches as i was told that thay will produce more?
heres some pic's what you think?

Blue dream plus blue cheese
Blue dream plus blue cheese 2
Blue dream plus blue cheese 3
Blue dream plus blue cheese 4
Blue dream plus blue cheese 5
Blue dream plus blue cheese 6
Blue dream plus blue cheese 7
Blue dream plus blue cheese 8
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Looking good, man i miss my Blue Dream, thats one of the ones i lost.

winta

winta

awesome my dude! i love blue dream smoke never grew it though :( but ive grown the blue cheese and loved that as well :) ill be ridin witcha!

S

scooby

i love blue dream, so i think i will keep cloning it for as long as i can, i have flipped the switch today plus added another fan and a pump with air stone.
what you think, here's some pic's

CIMG0344
CIMG0345
CIMG0346
CIMG0347
CIMG0348
CIMG0349
opt1c

opt1c

awesome my dude! i love blue dream smoke never grew it though :( but ive grown the blue cheese and loved that as well :) ill be ridin witcha!

how is the stretch on the blue cheese; i recently was gifted a cut and i'm trying to find out more information about it :bong2:

S

scooby

thay stretch alot more than the blue dream, i will be super cropping them in the next few days to slow em down abit.

winta

winta

yea they do have some stretch to them! if u do like scooby said supercrop and/or lst the shit out of them u should be straight!

how is the stretch on the blue cheese; i recently was gifted a cut and i'm trying to find out more information about it :bong2:

your bd and bc are gonna be golfballed up wit buds in no time scooby i cant wait!:rastadancing:

FLB

FLB

what up scoob. I have Big Buhhda blue cheese. Planted three of my five seeds and all are different pheno's. Two of them are very light feeders. Or maybe they dont like aero. They do stretch more than the others.

S

scooby

hi all, all is looking ok my dreams will end up like trees as i always tent to veg for to long,
flipped the switch 3 days ago and thay are almost 3ft tall the stem is about 1.5 to 2" thick. i just hope i don't run out of hight as my grow room is 8ft high, and the dripper system takes a foot of that. so i am hopeing thay don't get mutch taller than 5.5 ft tall.
i might start flipping over at 2ft to stop this from happing on the cheese, but i like to see helthy plants with thick stems and fat arms before i change over i will up some pic's in the next couple of days. mind the spelling as i am stoned.

S

scooby

hi all some new pic's for ya, 1 week in clones are 7 days,
and the chease is 2 weeks into veg what do you think?

CIMG0369
CIMG0370
CIMG0371
CIMG0372
CIMG0373
CIMG0374
CIMG0375
CIMG0377
winta

winta

they lookin good so far my dude! keeep up the good shit! :)

I

ImptheGimp

looking good, blue dream is one of my favorites! I hope you top the dreams and they are going to out grow your room. I just did it myself by vegging a lil to long due to moving. It will work out for you though the dream can take a beating and still produce. I have noticed though that its one that needs to be topped or great for a SCROG

S

scooby

looking good, blue dream is one of my favorites! I hope you top the dreams and they are going to out grow your room. I just did it myself by vegging a lil to long due to moving. It will work out for you though the dream can take a beating and still produce. I have noticed though that its one that needs to be topped or great for a SCROG

i think it's abit late to top them now m8, but i super cropped em plenty,
just bought a co2 controler once a get a tank i will be adding it.

M

Malachi

your grow looks good, but if you up your humidity from 20% to like 50-60% your plants will be much happier

S

scooby

i always get 9 out of 10 clones, take off lol
i have just got a co2 calculater, waiting for a 14lb bottle to turn up, to help the cheeese along abit.

Top Bottom