Blue Dream SCRoG

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Abob

Thanks siestatim, its nice to see you drop on in. This grow is done and in the jars curing. Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2 has just begun. I'm not being a jerk, but I am taking others through my learning process. This community of growers farmers and friends all have a common goal and as I read it, it's to grow the best cannabis no matter what stain or what degree of expertise you have. We are all here to learn and push what ever limits are in front of us and be happy we made it through so we can do it again. Fuck Yeah

M

mistergreen206

Gator Final count BD 510 grams six plants. MK 312 grams six plants. Thats dry and now curing for a month in jars. I'm just glad I didn't kill them. I'm all dream this next round six days to flip. LTS since first transplant and the soil I amended has them busting upwards and the LTS is making them go out ward. The color is great and they are eating up the soil amendments.
that's a solid run good job bro .. I noticed that you waked a lot of the under growth on the blue dream .. You should only take out a 3rd of what you did . The rest of the plant is solid producing and worth keeping around you will hit 750 grams with out a problem if you just keep the trimming down a bit but your work looks solid and clean so your on your way to 2 pounds a light with a strain like blue dream it can be done by the 3 rd grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom