Blue dream week 3 flower orange hairs wtf ?

• Thread starter NewEngland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland420

NewEngland420

It’s this normal or there’s something going on here

Blue dream week 3 flower orange hairs wtf
Blue dream week 3 flower orange hairs wtf 2
Blue dream week 3 flower orange hairs wtf 3
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

They look great! Pistils turn brown after they're a certain age. Relax and be patient. They're going to turn out fine.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Shes doing great dont worry iv just done a bluedream an it was over 400g orange green blue orange hairs its all cool 😎

🥶

NewEngland420

NewEngland420

Not a issue dude thats still to be trimmed lol but best to see the full hairs

🥶
I was checking out your BD grow what did you feed I got some from Barneys what was your ppm at week 5-6 in

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I was checking out your BD grow what did you feed I got some from Barneys what was your ppm at week 5-6 in
I use shogun neuts ppm range for that week was from 1.9 at the start to 2.3 thats off the top of my head as an auto theres no feed chart so doing it a bit blind 😂

But I say just watch the plant not the chart too much a guide as we all know 🙃

Charts are for the brand not our setups etc

🥶

NewEngland420

NewEngland420

I’m at 900 ppm Advance Connoisseur 7ml a gallon rhino 4ml big bud 4ml bud factor x 3ml B52 sensizyne same still they not showing no sings no tips burns I was just wondering how far can I push them I was told that they can handle more than most

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I’m at 900 ppm Advance Connoisseur 7ml a gallon rhino 4ml big bud 4ml bud factor x 3ml B52 sensizyne same still they not showing no sings no tips burns I was just wondering how far can I push them I was told that they can handle more than most
Your right there they can handle a very heavy feed mine loved it just watch the plant bro an she will tell you 🙃

🥶

Latest posts

Top Bottom