• Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
CBF

doin it big homes

looks great best of luck wit that other setup

if theres anything special about blue dream im sure youll bring it out

but wat made ya decide to run her after ur smoke experience?

caz from reports i anint heard nothin special ,coz tasted her in FL was'nt impressed but i wasnt impreseed wit the g13 n pinneapple express he brought bac so could hav been the grow

interesting tho that she seems haze dom ,n considering most bb crosses seem bb dom,but i havnt heard of any real hazy phenos of BD

posted for a smoke report

1luvbigherb

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Where are you growing where you don't need the ducting, Antarctica?

mtns of colorado,

Big herb, hola bro, the plants, Blue Dream, Master Kush, and OG Kush X Master Kush, were in place when i showed up.

will be rotatin in some of the cuts i keep here soon. diein to see some Big haze gals.

so the BDs are commin along, some mites had to deal with. the side branchin has started breakin away from the main stem, just snappin off, and lost one entire plant as it broke off and even snapped the bamboo stakes.

if your growin this plant big, it needs stakin on every limb in the canopy.

as for the BD smoke, it wont light ya up like a haze, but has a decent buzz, and nice aromas and taste. as some have said its the new BigBud. she damn sure gonna weigh.

CBF

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
thanks for the heads up

soo bust out those stakes

id lov too see som of your TH HAZE grown large

the new bigbud now i understand

best of luck

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
hows those blue dreams coming along

id lov too see som pics

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hows those blue dreams coming along

id lov too see som pics

dreams of growin big went in the toilet, conflict of interest.

long story made short, they wanted to sell bud as medicinal, and it was tainted with drywall dust, i couldnt go along and quit.

CBF

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
dreams of growin big went in the toilet, conflict of interest.

long story made short, they wanted to sell bud as medicinal, and it was tainted with drywall dust, i couldnt go along and quit.

CBF

much respect

CBF

CBF

Supporter
BH, heres a small outdoor BD in a good sized pot, was a indoor scrog to start out and when the hail wiped out first plantin, shoved this one outside.

the plant yields like a mofo, buds are very dense. sweet buds, with a good head. excellent commercial weed.

ill keep ya up to date on the plant, little fugger prolly yield a QP or better:D

CBF

Bluedream OD 2k10 plant 800x600
BD outdoor 2k10 tops 800x600
Bd outdoor 2k10 budsite 800x600
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

dam CBF sorry to hear about the mishap with the dry wall and what not. That set up was lookin killer.
But that BD you got going outside is looking beautiful, can't wait to see some big ol nugs on her.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
BH, heres a small outdoor BD in a good sized pot, was a indoor scrog to start out and when the hail wiped out first plantin, shoved this one outside.

the plant yields like a mofo, buds are very dense. sweet buds, with a good head. excellent commercial weed.

ill keep ya up to date on the plant, little fugger prolly yield a QP or better:D

CBF

thanks brother she looks great ,very haze dom

ive got my nev's and hillbillyhaze goin nev's still movin slow but shes a bush almost as wide as my 2 hillbilly haze together

looks like youll hav a very nice yield best wishes

keep us posted

1luvbigherb

fractal

fractal

I'd like to get a cutting out to some people who like the blue dream. I could never understand why blue dream is so popular. But I got a blockhead from seed last year that slams blue dream in every way. Much bluer, bigger colas, more resin and that wonderfully laid back blueberry anti anxiety high. Anybody want to try it, give me a shout if you are in N. California.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Killer as always CBF , killer as always...n8tive:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom