Blue Dream?

• Thread starter gimp73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

I've got the real deal blue dream santa cruz sativa cut!!!!!

Got it sent from a very generous friend that's deep in the scene! She's looking beautiful and sturdy, she hits flower in about a week after I harvest... First time of many running her

Good Damn im excited to see what this girl does!

I was running low ppm cultured solutions but just switched to canna veg nutes today since that's what I'm using for flower. Ppm at 500 in late veg, but like I said I just changed the tank it today so I'll know how they liked it tomorrow

The thought of the elites in my lineup makes me smile, I've never smoked our grown bd but all the crazy yield reports/ consumer demand has me amped ha

I've finally got a solid 8 strains that I'm super proud of!

If anyone else has grown it, I'm also interested!
Ive got this cut. Santa Cruz BD. Alot of people arent running it anymore. Super played out and no west coast market anymore. Not super og strong but a nice sativa high. Iam holding onto mine. I got 2 patients that love it. My other patients say its not strong enough. They like the wheelchair weed like hashplants and og kush types. Very sweet and fruity is the Santa Cruz. Chunky big buds. Its Blueberry crossed with a Haze. But the westies ran the hell outta that cut in HUGE numbers and wore it out. Here in the midwest..its still holding its own. Big yielder too. I can pop over 2 pounds with one of my 6/750 Gavitas. She really brings it with a combination of HPS and CMH lighting. A friend of mine grows her like that. Iam not dedicating whole ops and rooms with it anymore..but I will still run a few on a corner lamp. A very nice and easy sativa dominant to grow.

Last edited:
FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

What's the difference between the medicropper and Santa Cruz cut? Are they the same? In ma where its legal but getting your hands on elites is like a headache without knowing all the right questions to ask

Top Bottom