Blue Frost - Golden Seeds

• Thread starter Cora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cora

Cora

Excited to be sharing this one, Blue Frost - golden seeds. I ordered an 8 pack regular seeds, happily I received 10!!!
I planted 2 seeds 12/3 ended up with 1 male and 1 female.
We took the girl on day 62, but we lost the clone..... that's orcaman's story to tell :banghead: LOL.
Bluefrost

She is very sweet fruity and is a nice up heady smoke, can't wait for this to cure....Definitely worthy IMHO :happy:

from their website

Goldenseed Jack Frost crossed with Goldenseeds Blue Monster is possibly our finest plant today. With rather dense, fat buds, this is a smoke you deserve, with the added bonus of the yield. If you are growing to resell then this plant of all the plants we have matured over some twenty plus years of growing, this is the one. You will read of plants like Big bud, with descriptions that give you the impression of massive yields to a point this has some credibility but the smoke is to say the least average, with Goldenseed Blue Frost we have developed a true super plant, if you have some experience in growing, then if you are not completely satisfied with this plant we will refund your monies, now how many on line seed Breeders/retailers give that as a guarantee. Our Blue Monster G13 X BlueBerry X Motta Mejicanna XJack Herrer x White Widow x Northern Lights#5 cross deserves pride of place in every connoisseur’s garden. A 60/40 Indica/Sativa mix ensures compact, densely budded specimens of around 30 inches height and 18 inch spread delivering, on average, 3 to 4 oz each of the sweetest tasting and most devastating herb we’ve developed ..in a word superb....

Genetics: Blue Monster x Jack Frost
Effect: Very Powerful high with heavy sedation properties
Potency: 10+ out of 10
Yield: 4/5 ounces
THCV: Content 20% plus
Stature: Average hight
Phenotype: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Indoor: 65 to 75 days Outdoor: Sept/early October
Characteristics: Classic BlueBerry / Jack Frost taste

YIELD PER PLANT IS BASED ON 100% ORGANIC NUTRIENTS & SOIL IN 6 LITRE CONTAINERS.

So we grow perpetually and only have so much space, so when I am working with a new strain I can't run them all at once, I usually plant just 2 seeds at a time until I find the "one" if I'm lucky right?;)

Of the 8 seeds, 7 were really similar striped tortoiseshell looking, 1 seed was completely dark, no striping at all so I picked that one and just a nice plump one of the 7 striped seeds. I planted them in their 4" pots and soil 3/20. They both sprouted yesterday 3/23, blue frost 1 was ahead by about half a day.
1 is my striped seed and 2 the dark one.
Blue frost   golden seeds 2

and here are the spoutlings shells shed and growing fast... here's to girls!!!!

Blue frost 1
Blue frost 1

Blue frost 2

Blue frost 2

Cheers and happy growing! Cora

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...sorry to hear you lost your first Blue Frost female, she looks right purdy, hopefully you'll find an even nicer one this time around.

good luck, bozo

Cora

Cora

justanotherbozo Thank you for the empathy sir...
I think she was fabulous and I am hoping for that even nicer one this round too.... :joyful:
We shall see in a few months though... SIGH.... Patience is a constant lesson.....
Did I say I hate lessons LOLOLOLOLOL...
Here's to growing plants and growing personally too, right? ;)

Cora

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...the waiting is always the hard part, which is why most of us rely, mostly, on clones, but i personally try to always have a few new beans agrowin', i'm always on the hunt for a new keeper for my collection.

...i have 6 seedlings just a few weeks old going right now myself and 2 Burmese x PineQueen sisters, both different phenos, that will be ready for thier first harvest in just about one more week.

...then i have a pack of Bogglegum and a pack of Sour Boggle that will hopefully be delivered in very short order, i'm jumping them to the front of the line 'cause i'd really like to add a nice bubblegum to the collection, i haven't had that taste in maybe 20 years.

...so yeah, lol, patience is a virtue you either 'cultivate' or you deal with a butt load of stress and frustration, and in that case your plants usually suffer which just makes things worse, lol.

so learning how to wait is a must.

peace, bozo

Cora

Cora

justanotherbozo Cheers on that list of goodies... I don't think I'll ever stop searching for new keepers, these plants have too much diversity to get bored, and they still amaze me everyday :D patience I have cultivated, I just hate waiting.......

Here's a good reason to be patient...
My babies are on day 8 today and are remarkably similar.... They'll get their first food on Thursday this week ... not much else to say..

Both
Blue frost1
Blue frost2

until the next update happy growing everyone.....Cora

Cora

Cora

4/7 Day 15 These girls just had their second food and they are Loving IT!!!!
They really have taken off since last week, both are healthy and aside from a touch more stretch in Blue frost 2 the are really similar.
Blue frost

Blue frost 1

Bf1

Blue Frost 2

Bf2

Until next time..... Happy Growing Cora

Cora

Cora

day 21 4/13 these babies are loving their food and just growing fast! :D they are starting to show a little variation from each other and are moving along nicely. I am hoping for 2 girls right? :rolleyes: LOL

I grew Golden seeds Jack Frost a few years back and it was good for my migraines, I am hoping this Blue frost will be good for my migraines, but also have a little more of a euphoric high, and a sweet blue flavor wouldn't hurt....:p I am not looking for much.. Hubby calls me goldilocks for some strange reason.... GRIN

Here they are day 21.....
Blue frosts

Bftop

Blue Frost 1 - this one is stockier and pushing the branching more.

Bf1

Bf1b

Blue Frost 2 - this one is taller and just starting some branching

Bf2

Bf2b

Until Next week..... Then things get more fun... most of our sprouts start showing sex between 28 and 35 days.
There are always those shy plants though :eek:.... Cheers and happy Growing! Cora

Cora

Cora

Day 28 - 4/20....
These babies are just going like gangbusters... They are loving every bit of food and are just thriving...
Still too early for any sexing :oops:

Here they are at day 28 Blue Frost
Bfs2

Blue frosts

Blue Frost 1

Bf1

Bf1b

Blue Frost 2

Bf2

Bf2b

Can't wait to veg these out, if girls... The first round was HUGE and stretchy... I am going to need more topping and supercropping this round if they are like the last girl.

I LOVE growing, today especially I want to celebrate the healing and comfort these plants help provide. The Jack frost was huge for migraine relief and I am hoping the Blue frost is as good but adds a touch of euphoric lift. The depression and angst that surround a full blown migraine really need that extra lift to help on more levels.
I KNOW firsthand what Rick Simpson's healing oil can do I watched a melanoma dissolve under the oil. No chemo, no radiation, and no horrible side effects to endure. This was on my husband. I know there are no studies or scientific evidence to support this for those that need that kind of reassurance in their worlds but Cannabis has real healing abilities and I truly believe that there are strains that can be developed to help almost any health concern. on 4/20 I wish the entire world the gift of this plant.....

Happy Growing everyone!! Cora

Cora

Cora

4/26 Day 34.... We should be sexing in the next week!!! YAY!!!! hubby thinks I have 2 girls.... I LOVE it when he's right. :joyful: especially about the garden. It's nice sharing the entire thing with your favorite person in the world.

:banghead: there really are days 2 heads are better than one LOL....

The Blue frost babies are just doing what they need to - GROWING -

Blue Frosts day 34 of veg

DSCF0011

DSCF0012

Blue Frost 1

DSCF0013

DSCF0014

DSCF0016

Blue Frost 2

DSCF0017

DSCF0018

DSCF0019

until next week... Happy growing and may there be GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!! next post.... Cheers Cora

S

Smoody

Nice grow. The taller 2 plant looks like dude , but I hope to wrong. Good luck and have fun.

Cora

Cora

Smoody Thanks! and I am happy to say today that you ARE WRONG ( OK that didn't quite sound like I wanted but....)
Blue frost 2 is definitely a girl. :joyful: she's been up-potted to her 6" pot and topped to finish vegging out now.
I hope by Sunday when I do an update I'll know about frost 1 too!
Cheers and Happy Friday everyone! Cora

Cora

Cora

5/4 day 42 and we have 2 girls!!!
I am so happy these are both Girls:D:wacky::D We up potted Blue frost 1 to her 6" pot and we'll veg her out a touch more before 12's.
The first girl we grew had some nice stretch, I love super cropping right?

Well Here they are

Blue frost girls day 42 since sprout

DSCF0155
DSCF0156

Blue Frost 1 she just got transplanted and perked up SO FAST!
DSCF0157
DSCF0158
DSCF0159

Blue Frost 2 She's filling in nicely and her stems are getting nice dark stripes....

DSCF0160
DSCF0161
DSCF0162
DSCF0163

I am thinking a week or so and the 12's and the fun begins for real :p

Happy Growing everyone! Cora

Cora

Cora

Good week, Blue frost 2 went into 12/s on 5/6. We are still vegging out her sister, blue frost 1, They are so similar except for the obvious :rolleyes:...

Here they are....
Blue frost 1, on day 48 veg, and Blue frost 2, day 5 of 12's, after 44 days veg.

DSCF0190

DSCF0191

Blue Frost 1 day 48 veg...

DSCF0192

DSCF0193

Blue Frost 2 day 5 of 12's

DSCF0194

DSCF0195

Here's to another week the last one was sure fast...;)
Cora

Top Bottom