Blue Geez Journal From Seed

• Thread starter Nevermore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nevermore

Nevermore

BLUE GEEZ

Got the seeds back in September on special not really knowing what they were. The company name/art seemed legit.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. About time to bust out the grow equipment but what to grow? Was going to get some clones but one morning making breakfast I saw the blue geez seeds in my butter tray and did some research…

Chemdog D x (OG Kush x Headband) x NorCal Blue Cheese? Um, yeah…I’m on board.

Figured I should do a journal. Don’t think there’re any grows out there of this one besides what the breeders have posted. So…

The seeds were packed well and professionally. I’m a sucker for that sort of thing and the Cabin Fever packs looked better than ones literally three times the price. Little blue vial with sweet artwork (CFSB) vs ziplock dimebag with inkjet sticker (the other guy).

Seeds themselves were/are some of the largest and nicest looking I’ve purchased, and I got 11 in my pack. Soaked six for 12 hours then planted on 5/27. By 5/29 the first one was breaking the surface and by 5/30 all were working their way up (100% germination/sprouting within 72 hours).

Plants labeled 1 thru 6 based on the order they sprouted. For these purposes 5/31 is the first full day of vegetative growth. In the pics back row is #1, 3, 5 and front row is #2. 4. 6.

Plant Notes:

#1 -- Vigorous/tough. Leaves pointing to the sky.
#2 -- Vigorous as well but different than #1 in terms of growth (not as “erect”).
#3 -- Average.
#4 -- Average.
#5 -- Average.
#6 -- Looks to be blueberry leaning (i.e. semi-retarded).

5/31 Day One Veg:

Blue geez journal from seed

6/3:

Blue geez journal from seed 2

Nevermore

Nevermore

So now here they are on day 14 veg, doing really well. Indy-dom growth structure at this point with all giving off a skunky odor underscored by mentholated pine (only if you get your nose really close). They also have the most visible and extensive trichomes I’ve yet seen on plants this age. Some differences between individuals but they’re all in the same growth/morphology ballpark.

In the pic #1, 2, 3 in the back and #4, 5, 6 up front.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Those plants look like exact copies, for 2 weeks they look amazing to me. What type of light do you have them under? Freak makes great seeds and you are showing it. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm ordering some CF beans tomorrow. The Blue Geez was on my short list. Look forward to this.

outwest

Reactions: mal
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I have a cheese leaning pheno and it is the fastest growing/rooting most vigorous plant I've grown...

Nevermore

Nevermore

Hey thanks for the kind words guys. They're currently under a 2' four lamp T5 and will move to a 250 HPS when flowered. This is my first time using a T5 and I think they're about ideal for vegging a few small plants.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them babies look beautiful. Ur gonna love this strain. I was lucky enough to test these last year for CFSB. I have a few beans still tucked away in my stash. Best of luck with ur grow, bro!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
All ready got cuts, you aren't messing around. Those plants look amazing, can't wait to grow me some Cabin Fever Seeds. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

oregongreener

oregongreener

Looking great, nevermore! I will soon be rocking some CFSB gear and will post diaries too. Thanks for posting this and giving me a sneak preview to what I've got coming in the near future.

-greener

Latest posts

Top Bottom