Blue Geez, MILF meets Stud

• Thread starter RABB1T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Hey Rabbit ,Empress is actually Chemdog D x emperor done by my boy medic.Nice job on the crosses by the way some fat ass colas being produced.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Thank You!

Damn bio geez sounds fire bro great job can't wait to see the out come you guys are KILLIN it!!

PG, thank you. As a whole the Cabin is solid top to bottom. We have the solid foundation of Freak and Burn who have been at this longer than I have, I'm the new hire. If it hadn't been for their generosity and going the extra mile to tune me into what I now consider the standard of current/future hybrid marijuana...shit that gets me FRIED in short...I'd still be fooling with lesser plants/buds. Yeah, I can grow weed, make selections, and pollinate moms based on my observations, but when Freak sent me some bigass batches of Blue Geez and some of his other gear then ya know I found some pure dank, one after the next. The selection process went from "Which one of these plants might be a good mom?" to " Which one of these WOULDN'T be a keeper?!". So I've had the opportunity to not only reproduce strains from the original stock but also use them in various ways to improve some of the plants I already had in the arsenal. On a side note, the selection process has taken a lot longer than I had anticipated, the gear is so linear that it is easy to pick a pheno but there are only small differences in each of them, and really you must smoke the buds to understand/process/appreciate their individual qualities.

Bio-Geez will be ready @ Christmas...but before that I'll have Blue Chunkz (Purple Polly pheno seeded) to serve up for y'all mad scientists who like to grow monster buds by Halloween. CPHW ({Purple PermaFrost x Purple HP} x {TrainWreck x Purple HP}) x Blue Geez (NorCal clone Blue Cheese x Medic's Empress).

8-15-11-BlueChunkz-resized.jpg

Blue Chunkz.

PurplePolly48DaysChop-RESIZE.jpg

CPHW Purple Polly, mother of Blue Chunkz.

CPHW-curing-2010.jpg

CPHW nugs pre Geez jizz.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hey Rabbit ,Empress is actually Chemdog D x emperor done by my boy medic.Nice job on the crosses by the way some fat ass colas being produced.

Hey bro thanks for the clarity there. I need to change a few posts other places I think :sweating.

RABB1T

RABB1T

looks like an awesome start

8-11-11-BioGeez_3_resize.jpg

Thanks motherload, she hasn't stalled out yet but definitely time for a bigger pot...for more pot.

Yea boy i expect good things will come from the Bio-diesel,the Bio-Geez should be a stellar cross!!

I love finding that special one,the kali citral hash plant stud is one of the most vigorous plants that i have ever come across..going to be spreading his love here coming up!!

Keep it up Rab!!

Burn
CFSB

Hola Burn, I remember the pics of your kali citral HP male...dude was a gnarly squatty bush looked badass. Wish I had more chickadeez built like that. Love the work you have been doing bro and stoked to see what all you decide to let go to the public outta the list you sent in PM. Outstanding crosses man, peace!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Speechless, fellas!! Can't wait for this fall! And wait till you guys see the pics I'm fixing to post in my thread, damn, you guys at CFSB do the bomb frigging work!! Triple Deez, Master OG and Chemmando are just crazy!!! Chemmando is going to be one fat wench, triple deez went in a week after master and chemmando but is going to be way way frostier, master og got just incredibly huge after I uppotted her and put her into flower, like I put her on steriods, especially after being hurt by that chloramine remover crap.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Def ready for some purple funk!!
:pimp:

Hola devilrays, man you and I both are ready for some crucial purple. I've had the mom for a long time but these X's with the BlueGeez male are getting some nice results fast. Stocky and strong!

Speechless, fellas!! Can't wait for this fall! And wait till you guys see the pics I'm fixing to post in my thread, damn, you guys at CFSB do the bomb frigging work!! Triple Deez, Master OG and Chemmando are just crazy!!! Chemmando is going to be one fat wench, triple deez went in a week after master and chemmando but is going to be way way frostier, master og got just incredibly huge after I uppotted her and put her into flower, like I put her on steriods, especially after being hurt by that chloramine remover crap.

'05 howdy bro, chloramine is some pure evil shit for sure...of all of the additives in tap it is probably one of the worst! When I used tap I used to aerate 5 gallong buckets for a few days at a time and that white crust at the receding waterline was always some nasty shit. I hope you got it all figured out and good call on NOT using the "veg" agents in bloom on your girls from General Organics! You and I both use the GenOrg line but man I really started to use a lot less of everything and use the Bio Weed, that is a potent one just about by itself, peace!

RABB1T

RABB1T

Blue Geez (day 46 since beginning 12/12) - Bio-Geez veggin'...

Bio-Geez still trucking and ready to give up some cuts...

8-19-2011-BioGeez_2_.jpg

Blue Geez seeded from top to bottom, every single bud is packed neck-to-neck with beans...

8-19-2011-BlueGeez-Day46_2_resize.jpg

Sorry about the HPS, but you can see the girl is knocked up hard...

8-19-2011-BlueGeez-Day46-resize.jpg

On the 8th day there was Geez...

8-19-2011-BlueGeez-Day46_4_resize.jpg

A

AliasAO

PG, thank you. As a whole the Cabin is solid top to bottom. We have the solid foundation of Freak and Burn who have been at this longer than I have, I'm the new hire. If it hadn't been for their generosity and going the extra mile to tune me into what I now consider the standard of current/future hybrid marijuana...shit that gets me FRIED in short...I'd still be fooling with lesser plants/buds. Yeah, I can grow weed, make selections, and pollinate moms based on my observations, but when Freak sent me some bigass batches of Blue Geez and some of his other gear then ya know I found some pure dank, one after the next. The selection process went from "Which one of these plants might be a good mom?" to " Which one of these WOULDN'T be a keeper?!". So I've had the opportunity to not only reproduce strains from the original stock but also use them in various ways to improve some of the plants I already had in the arsenal. On a side note, the selection process has taken a lot longer than I had anticipated, the gear is so linear that it is easy to pick a pheno but there are only small differences in each of them, and really you must smoke the buds to understand/process/appreciate their individual qualities.

Bio-Geez will be ready @ Christmas...but before that I'll have Blue Chunkz (Purple Polly pheno seeded) to serve up for y'all mad scientists who like to grow monster buds by Halloween. CPHW ({Purple PermaFrost x Purple HP} x {TrainWreck x Purple HP}) x Blue Geez (NorCal clone Blue Cheese x Medic's Empress).

8-15-11-BlueChunkz-resized.jpg

Blue Chunkz.

PurplePolly48DaysChop-RESIZE.jpg

CPHW Purple Polly, mother of Blue Chunkz.

CPHW-curing-2010.jpg

CPHW nugs pre Geez jizz.

wholly crab grass. Looks like some supreme meds..

Whats the high like with that CPHW.????

Im digging all the blue in the cabin lines. It does happen to b my favorite color as well..

RABB1T

RABB1T

AO you are high as hell cuz...

wholly crab grass. Looks like some supreme meds..

Whats the high like with that CPHW.????

Im digging all the blue in the cabin lines. It does happen to b my favorite color as well..

You know how some folks say they have that special bud where you can't find the ceiling on it...it's like that...but with demotivational lethargia. Straight up, as much as I respect and care for marijuana plants and buds, this strain might not be recommendable for everyone. If you have depression or narcolepsy this has the potential to kick them into overdrive. However, if you have a free day and just want to melt into the floorboards then this is for you.

Jointresize-CPHW.jpg

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin good there Rabb1t! Blue geez is nice, nice, nice. Bio geez, really outta site! You CFSB have some healthy looking genetics. It seems like a breath of fresh air, after dealing with some other breeder's strains that have hermie traits. Don't wanna waste any more time and space with genetics with a sexual swerve in them :D

-TF

A

AliasAO

You know how some folks say they have that special bud where you can't find the ceiling on it...it's like that...but with demotivational lethargia. Straight up, as much as I respect and care for marijuana plants and buds, this strain might not be recommendable for everyone. If you have depression or narcolepsy this has the potential to kick them into overdrive. However, if you have a free day and just want to melt into the floorboards then this is for you.

Jointresize-CPHW.jpg

Man, That sounds like the Grail Stoney High Ive been looking for. Its been quite awhile since I had that out of this world high with the non- ceiling effect.

Thats Said to say especially living in California.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Blue Chunkz, 23 days since beginning of 12/12...

Blue Chunkz, making bud and making seed...

8-24-11-BlueChunkz_3_resize.jpg

8-24-11-bluechunkz-resize.jpg

Pardon the HPS, it's the color of freedom.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah Rabbit lookin real nice man,deff gonna be some insane beans bustin outta there you guys are workin with some magic can't wait to see how they turn out for ya peace brotha!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Gotta love those pollinated buds, gonna be a bumper crop of new beans, CFSB is really kicking it into gear now folks.....My seeded gear here is looking good too, The seeded Sour Alien is a bitchin' little gal, I'll get some pix tomorrow. And the Chemmando's are gonna be just jaw dropping, The whole stem is buds stacked on one another for 16 inches or more.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like some killer shit. I can't wait til my Chemmando girls fill in. This is gonna be a warm winter in the cabin. Lots of fire coming our way y'all. Hehehe! Keep up the great work guys. Check out the new pics in my thread. I put up a bunch the other day. See u in the threads!

RABB1T

RABB1T

Blue Chunkz, yesterday at 28 days since the start of 12/12...

8-29-11-BlueChunkz_3_resize.jpg

Bio-Geez, the biggest girl of the group by a mile...

8-29-11-BioGeez_6_resize.jpg

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hell yeah Rabbit lookin real nice man,deff gonna be some insane beans bustin outta there you guys are workin with some magic can't wait to see how they turn out for ya peace brotha!

Gracias sticky icky, hope ya come by here whenever ya like and drop a note. Getting that msg after this post brotha, peace!

Gotta love those pollinated buds, gonna be a bumper crop of new beans, CFSB is really kicking it into gear now folks.....My seeded gear here is looking good too, The seeded Sour Alien is a bitchin' little gal, I'll get some pix tomorrow. And the Chemmando's are gonna be just jaw dropping, The whole stem is buds stacked on one another for 16 inches or more.

Freak, how the hell else do ya say it...You Are The Man! Gimme a buzz anytime tomorrow I have the whole day free.

Sounds like some killer shit. I can't wait til my Chemmando girls fill in. This is gonna be a warm winter in the cabin. Lots of fire coming our way y'all. Hehehe! Keep up the great work guys. Check out the new pics in my thread. I put up a bunch the other day. See u in the threads!

Hola RIVAL, which thread are ya doing the Chemmando? Drp a link here if ya like, I might not get clear headed and stumble into it :fubar.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

YOu talking about Chemmando, Freak?

Damn, what did you guys plan on all these having 16" colas? I just measured the top, right now it's 16 inches of solid bud in places 3 inches in diameter.
Here's a couple of pics, sorry they are under lights on -

JAWS

JAWS

hey RABB1T:hi
great gear going off in here, please keep me in mind we you start throwing this genitics around.......
very nice:hi

P.S just hit my NORTHERN LIGHT #69 with CLYDE.....

Top Bottom